Chapter 33

Maya's pov:

I froze as all eyes were on me. I slowly gulped and stared into those ocean blue eyes.

"Okay, there is no way you are going in that." Sam shook his head at me as Jax nodded in agreement.

"Dude, that would put our efforts to waste." Dawn scoffed.

"Just leave that hot girl alone, will ya" Maria snorted and my brothers glared at her.

"But-" Dad was cut off by mom.

"Oh shut up for god sake. she looks beautiful." She grinned at me and I smiled back.

"Thanks mom." I whispered.

"She can go wherever she wants. Did you forget, She is a Jackson. She will take care of herself. Besides, even Brian will be looking out for her." mom reasoned and the men sighed.

"Keep an eye on my munchkin." dad told Brian and he nodded.

"Of course I will." Brian stood straighter.

"You guys are matching." Jenny whispered in my ear and I blushed.

"Come on Dimple. Let's go." Brian scratched the back of his neck.

"Yeah..." I walked towards him and stood beside him.

"Bye sweetie." My mom came and hugged me.

"get laid with this hottie beside you." My mom whispered before pulling away and winking at me.

My eyes widen at her as I gaped at my mother. I immediately grabbed Brian's hand and ran out before shouting a 'Bye'.

We got in the car and I sighed.

"What was the hurry?" Brian furrowed his brows.

"Nothing." I told too quickly and he gave me an unsure look.

"Just drive." I shook my head. He mumbled something under his breath before starting the engine.

He started driving and I slumped my shoulders as I leaned in near the window.

"You look beautiful." Brian told out of nowhere. I felt the blood rushing to my cheeks.

"Thanks, you don't look too bad yourself." I teased slightly.

"But I'm nothing compared to you." He.....admitted?

I probably looked like a tomato. I looked at him to find him staring at me. We looked into each other's eyes.

"Eyes on the road." I told.

"It's tough to look at it when your sitting next to me." He sighed and turned his head forward.

I was speechless but after some time I regained my posture.

"By the way, no drinking for you." I stated. He looked at me as if I had grown two heads.

"What?! But Why?!" He whined.

"Because I said so. I bet you drowned yourself in alcohol last week asshole!! Your not even 18. Hell with 21." I snapped and he sighed.

"I'm gonna be 18 soon." He told , quietly.

"Yeah, in 6 months." I scoffed and he frowned.

"I'm half way there. Besides, time goes faster than you think." He retorted.

"Are you defying me?" I pointed at myself and gave him a look which said 'If you say yes, I'mma cut your balls'. He visibly gulped and shook his head.

"I would never." He raised his hands in surrender.

"Hands on steering wheel!" I yelled and he put it back there.