Chapter One ↡ Interlude

Princess Love as Lucia Bautista-Allen

Chapter One ↡ Interlude

"Hall For Cornwall chief executive and creative director Julien Boast hosted a special day on Monday when HRH Prince Antony of Wales joined trustees and staff for lunch, followed by a visit to the theatre's exciting transformation project." The News anchor says as a photo of Antony pops up on the screen causing Tanisha to squeal and chant.

"Dada! Dada!" Tanisha exclaimed.

"Prince Antony is the Patron of Hall For Cornwall and Julien Boast was delighted to have the opportunity to take him on a tour to see first hand the works which are taking place to build a new large-scale theatre on the site of the existing building." The News anchor continues.

"Mama! Dada!" Tanisha said, pointing to the screen.

"Yes, baby, I see daddy too." I said, grabbing my phone and start filming a short video of Tanisha as she stands in front of the television and clapping.

"Dada!" Tanisha squealed.

"This is an incredibly exciting time for Hall For Cornwall and it was fantastic to have the chance to share our plans for the future with our Patron. We believe Cornwall deserves a new theatre to celebrate the region's creative spirit, energy and drive. This is why we are creating a new kind of public space in the heart of our county; a place where all are welcome, where everyone can see the work they crave, where Cornwall's creative talent can break new ground and where our next generation can be supported." Mr Boast said as he interviewed.

"The transformed theatre will provide 300 more seats within a new three-tiered auditorium." The News anchor concludes as the next segment appears on the screen.

"Dada!" Tanisha exclaimed as she sits back down and grabs her stuffed bunny that Antony gave her and hugs it.

I send the video to Antony.

"Okay, Nini, it's time for nap time." I said as I place my phone on the couch.

"No." Tanisha said.

"Yes, you need to take a nap so mommy can do some work." I said, picking her up and walking towards the stairs when suddenly the front door opens and Antony enters the house with his bags then closes the door.

"Dada!" Tanisha squealed, trying to get out of my arms.

"Hey, sweetheart." Antony said as he grabs Tanisha out of my arms and kisses her cheek. "How are my favorite girls?" He asked.

"We're fine but Tanisha needs to be put down for a nap." I answered.

"No." Tanisha said.

"No is her favorite word at the moment." I said.

"Oh I see, and how's everything with you and the baby?" He asked as we start walking up the stairs.

"I'm officially six months pregnant today. We're fine. I was planning to throw a gender reveal party but that's only if you'll be in town." I answered.

"That's great and I don't think you can do a gender reveal." He said.

"Why not?" I asked.

"I told my family about Tanisha, the baby, and you." He answered.

"Okay, What did they say?" I asked.

"We need to be on the next flight to London by the end of the week." He answered.