Chapter Fourteen↡ Birth Announcement

Prince Antony of Wales✔️
@AntonyofWales

We are pleased to announce that His Royal Highness Prince Antony and Lucia Bautista-Allen welcomed their second born child in the early morning on October 15th, 2019. Their son weighs 4lbs. 3oz.

Lucia and baby are both healthy and well, and will remain in the hospital for undisclosed amount of days and the couple thank members of the public for their shared excitement and support during this very special time in their lives.

The Queen, the Duke of Edinburgh, the Prince of Wales, the Duchess of Cornwall, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, The Duke and Duchess of Spencer, Lady Jane Fellowes, Lady Sarah McCorquodale and Earl Spencer have been informed and are delighted with the news.

Lucia's parents David Allen and Mae-Zhan Bautista are overjoyed by the arrival of their third grandchild.

More details will be shared in the forthcoming days.

⬇️

Kensington Royal
@KensingtonRoyal

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are delighted with the news of the birth of Prince Antony and Lucia Bautista-Allen's son today, and look forward to meeting the latest addition to the family.

⬇️

The Royal Sussex
@SussexRoyal

Congratulations to Prince Antony and Lucia Bautista-Allen on the birth of their son. The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are delighted with the news and look forward to meeting the latest addition to the family.

⬇️

Royal baby: Lucia gives birth to boy,

Buckingham Palace said the baby weighed 4lbs 3oz, and that the prince was present for the birth.

Both Lucia and the baby boy will remain in the hospital for undisclosed amount of days.

The baby boy is currently not in line to the throne due to his parents not being married but if he was then he would be tenth in line to the throne, behind the Prince of Wales, the Duke of Cambridge and his children - Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis - Prince Harry, Archie Mountbatten Windsor - Prince Antony, and big sister, Tanisha Wales.

He is the Queen's tenth great-grandchild.

The baby is a dual citizen, having automatically acquired US citizenship, via Lucia, at birth.