Chapter Fifty-Three ↡ Working Royal

Wikipedia Update

Prince Antony, Duke of Avondale, KG, GCVO, CD, ADC (Antony George Frederick Christian; born 10 June 1986) is the youngest of three children and the third son of Charles, Prince of Wales, and Diana, Princess of Wales, and is eighth in the line of succession to the British throne. The Prince is a full-time working member of the British royal family and supports the Queen in her official duties.

On 21 August 2020, he married the American billionaire entrepreneur Lucia Bautista Allen. They have two children, a daughter, Princess Tanisha and a son, Prince Theo.

Princess Lucia, Duchess of Avondale (Lucia Pilipina Bautista-Allen; born 14 August 1988) is an American-born member of the British royal family and entrepreneur. She owns a natural hair product line known as 'Prella Hair Collection' and a beauty line known as 'Prella Cosmetics'. Lucia's mom is Filipino while her father is an African American. As a result, she has a mixed ethnicity - African American and Filipino. Her nationality, however, is American. She had her education at various institutions including Texas Southern University as well as The International Academy of Design and Technology.

In 2019, she announced her engagement to Prince Antony, grandson of Queen Elizabeth II, and started undertaking public engagements as part of the British royal family. She became Princess Lucia, Duchess of Avondale upon her marriage to Prince Antony in 2020. They have two children, a daughter, Princess Tanisha and a son, Prince Theo.

Princess Tanisha of Avondale (Tanisha Diana Nicomaine; born 23 May 2018) is the daughter of Prince Antony and Princess Lucia. A great-grandchild of Queen Elizabeth II, She is ninth in the line of succession to the British throne.

Prince Theo of Avondale (Theo Henry Arthur Robert; born 15 October 2019) is the son of Prince Antony and Princess Lucia. A great-grandchild of Queen Elizabeth II, He is tenth in the line of succession to the British throne.

 A great-grandchild of Queen Elizabeth II, He is tenth in the line of succession to the British throne

The Duke and Duchess of Avondale visit Canada

Monday, 24 to Saturday, 29 August 2020

|Day One

This is Their Royal Highness's first official tour of Canada. They are incredibly grateful to Prime Minister Justin Trudeau for the invitation to visit Canada, and to the Canadian, British Columbian, and Yukon governments for their work to organise and support this tour.

Their Royal Highnesses arrived in Victoria, the capital of British Columbia, on the afternoon of Monday 24th August - before travelling to Victoria with the Royal Canadian Air Force to a fantastic welcome.

1,000,000 likes

avondaleroyal The Duke and Duchess of Avondale with their children Princess Tanisha and Prince Theo have arrived in Canada for #royalvisitcanada🇨🇦