Chapter Sixty-Eight ↡ Bonding Time

"You are up early." Lucia said, tying the sash around her robe and giving Antony a considering look.

Usually, she was up and dressed before he even brushed his teeth, but today he was standing in front of the mirror, already tucking his crisp white shirt inside his black pants.

"Early-morning meeting with pa." Antony said as she took the tie from his hands.

"Here, let me." Lucia said as she offered a smile, looping the fabric under the collar of his shirt and working it into a knot.

"What are your plans for today?" Antony asked as he stood there watching her.

"A few meetings and a play date with the girls and the kids." She answered.

"Is Meghan coming?" He asked.

"Yes, I invited her. It's our first step into fixing our relationship." She answered.

"Good, maybe I'll invite the guys over for some guy time." He said.

"Good, you guys haven't spent much time together since our transition as Prince and Princess of Wales." She said.

"I know." He said.

Royal Family Day Out!

The Royals were spotted on a walk in the local park this morning. The Princess of Wales, Duchess of Cambridge, Duchess of Sussex, Princess Beatrice, Princess Eugenie and their children were photographed enjoying time out of their royal life to be normal mums and children!

 The Princess of Wales, Duchess of Cambridge, Duchess of Sussex, Princess Beatrice, Princess Eugenie and their children were photographed enjoying time out of their royal life to be normal mums and children!

The Princess of Wales visits a women's prison in Sutton to meet inmates and learn about rehabilitation programmes

The Princess of Wales met female inmates - jailed for everything from firearms offences to human trafficking - learning skills to find jobs on the outside.

Lucia was on a visit to the closed Downview Prison in Sutton, Surrey, one of 12 women-only institutions in the country.

She spoke with inmates and learnt about the prison's rehabilitation programmes.

Royal Titles: What will Princess Lucia, Princess of Wales title be when Prince Antony is King?

Lucia married Prince Antony in 2020 and was given her full title Her Royal Highness the Duchess of Avondale as a wedding gift from the Queen. She later became Princess Lucia, Duchess of Avondale and when Prince Antony became the heir to the throne after brothers, William and Harry gave up their spots in the line of succession, she received the title Princess of Wales when Charles became king.

Lucia regularly undertakes engagements as a member of the Royal Family and most recently visited The Mulberry School for Girls where she toured the school, met the school's therapy dog and participated in a roundtable discussion.

Royal engagements are part and parcel of life in the Royal Family and Lucia is no stranger to attending events.

Her participation in royal events will increase when her husband Prince Antony takes the throne.

According to a royal source, Lucia is taking the title of Queen when her husband ascends to the throne.