Chapter Sixty-Five ↡ Andorran State Visit

28 January 2026

Andorran State Visit to Britain

Day One

The Prince and Princess of Wales welcomed his cousins, Queen Katalina and King Felix of Andorra, at the start of their State Visit to Britain on this day.

On the first day, Queen Katalina and King Felix of Andorra were welcomed by the Prince and Princess of Wales and members of the Royal Family on the River Thames, at a grand Official Welcome Ceremony, followed by a Carriage Procession to Buckingham Palace.

Later that day, they attended the State Banquet at Buckingham Palace.

Then the Royals were pictured at a Gala Performance at Covent Garden, hosted by the City of London in honour of Queen Katalina of Andorra ( in the  Love Sapphire Tiara and Order of the Seraphim) King Felix of Andorra (wearing the Order of the Garter), also attended by the King (in the Order of the Seraphim), Princess Lucia (wearing Queen Alexandra's Kokoshnik Tiara, the Brazilian Aquamarine Parure, and the Order of the Seraphim), Prince Antony (in the Order of the Seraphim), Princess Beatrice (wearing the Halo Scroll Tiara), the Duchess of Cambridge (in the Emerald Bandeau Tiara), and Princess Eugenie (wearing the Harewood Scroll Tiara).

Day Two

In the Picture Gallery at Buckingham Palace, The King shows Queen Katalina and King Felix an exhibition that showcases Andorran related items in the Royal Collection.

The Prince and Princess of Wales, The Duchess of Clarence, The Duchess of Albany and The Duke and Duchess of Sussex also joined His Majesty and The Queen and King in Picture Gallery at Buckingham Palace.

After the breakfast, Their Majesties and The Duke and The Duchess of Albany then saw an exhibition of innovative businesses from both countries.

Later, The Duke of Cambridge met The Duke and The Duchess of Albany and Their Majesties on board HMS Belfast on the Thames, where they were introduced to veteran groups from WWII and more recent campaigns and saw how the UK-Andorra forces are working together.

Afterwards, Queen Katalina, King Felix, The Prince and Princess of Wales visited Pop Brixton in South London.

Their Majesties and Their Royal Highnesses met social entrepreneurs and artists exhibiting at the space.

Queen Katalina and The Princess of Wales also saw local school children taken part in an art class at Pop Brixton.

The Queen and King of Andorra then returned to Buckingham Palace, where they bid farewell to The King.