Chapter Forty-One ↡ In-Laws Moving In

Inside Prince Antony and Princess Beatrice's Relationship

With so many royal family members to keep track of, it's no wonder Prince William, Prince Harry and Prince Antony prefer to spend time together.

However, the brothers aren't the only royals with close relationships. As it turns out, Prince Antony is also quite fond of his younger cousin, Princess Beatrice. In fact, out of Queen Elizabeth II's nine grandchildren, Prince Antony and Princess Beatrice's relationship is likely one of the closest bonds.

Prince Antony and Princess Beatrice's relationship came at an early age. And, despite much of her childhood being spent at Windsor Castle (and Antony's spent at Kensington Palace), the two still managed to find common ground. From their childhood to their adult years, we take a closer look at Prince Antony and Princess Beatrice's relationship.

Their mothers were best friends.

Growing up, their mothers Princess Diana and Sarah Ferguson were also quite close. And, according to reports, Sarah once considered Diana her best friend. However, in the last year of Diana's life, their friendship fizzled. The royal women's relationship likely brought Prince Antony and Princess Beatrice closer when they were young.

They bond over the limelight.

Being a member of the British royal family seems incredibly isolating - especially when it comes to the constant spotlight. Which is why many royals keep a tight-knit relationship. It is likely that Prince Antony and Princess Beatrice bond over their spotlight.

They vacation together.

Princess Beatrice is not a full-time member of the royal family, so she doesn't have travel abroad as much as Prince Antony does. However, she doesn't miss an opportunity to hang out with her cousin overseas.

They double date.

In addition to traveling together, Princess Beatrice, Antony, Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi, and Lucia Bautista Allen have gone out a few times in London together.

"Momma, sigurado ka bang gusto mong lumipat dito? Kumusta naman si Dayne?" Lucia asked as I watched her talk to her mother on the phone.

I was secretly learning Filipino so I could communicate better with Lucia's mother even though she spoke English, she was more comfortable speaking in Filipino.

So far I only understand that someone was moving out of the whole sentence that Lucia said.

"Okay, sobrang saya ko. Hahanapin ko ang perpektong lugar para mabuhay sina papa at kayo ngunit kailangan ko munang makipag-usap kay Antony." Lucia said.

"Okay, bye momma. Mahal din kita." Lucia said, ending the call.

"What's going on?" I asked Lucia.