Just the man for the job...

When I first touched Emma I felt something I haven't felt in a very long time. And I'm not talking about the sexual attraction because that I can handle. Although, if I really think about it I don't think I've ever felt sexual attraction that intense. But the other thing I felt is something I need to stay far away from. At least thats what I tell myself. I decide I'm going to let the nights flirtation be all there is and leave it at that. But then I see her say her goodbyes and go around the front of the house. I tried really hard to just let her go but before I know it I go after her and I have her up against the house, wet and tightening around my fingers. Christ. She is unbelievable. So responsive and sexy. She even drew blood when she bit my lip to keep from crying out.

As hard as I am and as much as I want to be buried deep inside her, I tell myself that I'll let her walk away. But then she surprises the shit out of me by asking me to go home with her.

I cup the side of her face and look her right in the eye.

"Christ Emma, are you sure? I would love nothing more but please don't feel like you owe me anything."

She goes up on her toes and kisses me. Then she pulls back, "Yes, I'm sure. I want you Leo."

"Thank god." She laughs at that.

I pull her by her hand and lead her to the street where my Jeep is.

"Where are we going I have an Uber coming."

"Honey that Uber's probably long gone. But check anyway. If it isn't then cancel it. I have my car and I only had two drinks all night."

I open her door and once she's in I go around and get in the driver's side. I look over at her as I start the car.

"You sure about this?"

"Yes."

"Okay. Where to then?"

She gives me her address and I type it into the GPS its easier than having her navigate. We make it to her house in less than fifteen minutes. When I go around the Jeep to open her door and she gets out I can see that she's starting to panic. I push her up against the side of the car and cup the back of her neck with my hand.

"Emma if you want to end it here that's okay. We can just consider this me being a gentleman and giving you a ride home."

She looks at me and bites her lip while she thinks about it.

"Honey, you really need to stop doing that. Every time you do it draws my attention to that beautiful mouth of yours and it makes me think of all the amazing things you can probably do with it."

I lean down and kiss her softly. A goodnight kiss, if that's what she decides. But she surprises me again and deepens the kiss. Within seconds we're both on fire and she's dragging me into her house.

Once inside she locks the door and turns to me.

"Can I get you a drink? I have wine, beer, water, and a pretty well stocked liquor cabinet."

"If you want a drink then I'll have whatever you're having. I'm not picky."

As she goes to get our drinks I look around her house. It's very nice. It's modern and not at all what I would of thought her house would look like. She chose a neutral color pallet. Everythings black, white, grey and brown with some gold fixtures. I really like it.

"Emma your house is gorgeous. You design all this?"

"Yes I did. Thank you." She hands me a glass. "Bourbon."

"A women after my own heart. Thank you." I watch as she downs her glass easily. I raise an eyebrow. "Impressive."

"Sorry. I'm nervous."