Just think about it...

"Seriously Leo, what the fuck is going on with you and Emma? This is the second time tonight I've found the two of you in this hallway looking very intimate."

"Nothing. I'm not telling you because you'll tell Lily and then Emma will hate me even more. So just drop it. I'm just gonna get a room here and crash for the night."

"Are you okay Leo? I know talking about Eli and Cassie is never easy."

"I'm fine. Just too much bourbon and I'm tired. I'll call you tomorrow."

I go down to the lobby and ask for a room. Once I'm in my room I strip down and get in the shower. I start to think about tonight. Jesus, what was I thinking. Emma has a boyfriend and as much as it kills me I had no right to kiss her. But god I wasn't lying when I said I'd been thinking about it since last year. I haven't been able to get her out of my head. I've been with other women but hell even then I would picture Emma's perky breasts with her rose colored nipples nice and hard. Her tight stomach and slight swell of her hips. Her tight little ass and long legs. I would imagine the way she tastes and how tight she felt around my dick.

"Shit!" Now I'm hard as a rock. I take myself in my hand and I start to stroke myself. At first I go slow and hard. I imagine Emma's mouth wrapped around me and I start to move my fist faster. God what I wouldn't do to have her here with me. I imagine her taking all of me deep into her throat and I explode all over. I clean up and once I'm dried off I fall into bed and pass out. I'll deal with the consequences of tonight in the morning.

I wake feeling like shit. I throw on my clothes from last night and get an Uber to my house. I just got the keys when I got in town three days ago. I fell in love with the house right away when my realtor sent me the info so I drove down the next day and did a walk through. I put in a bid above asking price just to make sure I would get it. It's very modern with tons of open space. It has a pool out back with a lot of privacy.

I'm not officially moving in here until next month so there's not much in the house yet. I bought a few essential things and had them delivered so I have dishes, a bed, towels, a sofa, coffee maker and a TV. Everything that I'm bringing from Chicago still needs to be packed up then I'll have a moving company bring it all down. I'm leaving my Jeep here this time and I'll fly back. When I come next month I'll bring the Audi. I also still need to order a lot of things to fill up all the space.

I decided to move here to oversee the building of the new facility at the hospital. I also just needed a change. Living in the same house that I shared with Cass and Eli was to hard. I refuse to let myself think about the fact that I was also looking forward to seeing Emma again.

Man, I royally fucked up last night. She's never going to forgive me and I can't blame her. I need to clear the air with her. However, I don't have her number and I'm not about to ask Ollie for it. I do know where she lives though. After I eat and shower I throw on a thin long-sleeved shirt, navy shorts and some flip flops. Then I head out the door. Lets just pray the doctor didn't stay the night last night.

Once at her house I park on the street and then wait for her to answer the door with my hands in my pockets. I'm nervous and I don't get nervous when it comes to women.

The door opens. "Did you forget-"

She stops mid sentence when she looks up and sees its me. Damn she looks sexy as hell in an oversized pink sweater that's falling off her shoulder and some kind of lacy bra peeking out. I can't tell if she has anything on her bottom half of not. Her hair's up in a messy bun with strands falling out all over and bare feet. She doesn't have an ounce of makeup on and she's never looked more beautiful. Christ, I want her. I keep my hands in my pockets to keep myself from touching her.