The Hall of Harmony

"Welcome to The Hall of Harmony

"Welcome to The Hall of Harmony. This is the only university in The middle-east Aves that is known to provide high quality education for the royal families across the world. Here, princes and princesses are trained to become the suitable heirs for their kingdom. The teachers here are the one and only best of their field. Like every year, the arrival of new pupils of this university is the talk of the town. People from different kingdoms all around the world, are here to show support for their beloved princes and princesses. Stay tuned for more detailed reports from your one and only news channel, the Rush Time(⁠^⁠∇⁠^⁠)⁠ノ⁠♪" the news of new arrival is everywhere.

Inside the university also, there are farewells of graduating princes and princesses going on who were appointed as the peace officers of their Kingdom, from there they have to work their way up and prove themselves to be worthy of the throne. This was the solution that the RWC (Royal World Committee) came up with to solve the bloody battle of thrones between siblings. Every kingdom accepted the setting, not wanting any of their own bloodshed.

Today, the center of attention was a young Prince of Jeon Dynasty. Jeon Jungkook was his name. He was the youngest Prince to come here at this university. Usually, once the princes and princesses turn 20, only then they get admission in this university. It was so that by the age of 20, as the heir of a kingdom they got serious and left behind their puberty. Only then they'll be able to endure the intense training they'll get here at the university. The professors here were well known for being strict with even royal bloods who grew up in flower beds.

But Jeon Jungkook was a different breed, it seems. His eyes were full of determination, heart filled with kindness, a finely shaped body and sharp mind. There was no archer like him. He got promoted to enter the university early because of his qualifications.

Cars of Royals, guarded by many security cars, came one after another, every single Prince and Princess's arrival was welcomed with cheers of praise for their respective Kingdoms. They all bowed to the public attention and showed their courtesy while thanking them.

When it was time for Jungkook, everyone was awestruck by his handsome baby face. He looked younger for his age. He was 18 but looked 15. What a blessing. As he walked through those big gates of the university, everyone came out of their trance and cheered for him too. Jungkook turned back, not forgetting to bow and thank the well wishers.

It was his first day

It was his first day. Was he nervous? No. Was he worried for his first day? No. The reason? His best friends, his chaotic duo of hyungs were also here, they were also privileged to get admission like Jungkook. He went straight to the canteen area of the university. His hyungs promised to meet him there after taking care of their other works.

He thought that the canteen of this university might be the same as any other university canteens. Oh, how greatly he misunderstood...

This university's canteen was anything but not the same as others. This canteen was... Hell Fire... As everyone says it is just like that... Every student is up-to-date dressed in their formal royal red uniforms. But... But here beauty is not in the center, it's.... A beast... A wild beast.

No, that person is worse than a beast. He is a mad man. He is Satan himself, with that fire-like anger he is having a fencing match in the middle of the canteen. ("Is he out of his mind?") Jungkook thought as he witnessed a fencing match in front of him. For normal people the fight was fast as a flash, but for a trained fighter, it can be slow as a snail. As it is intense and crucial to stay focused.

(A/n:- just to give you an idea of what fencing is.  I am very much fascinated by it, so I wanted to share... As for the story just imagine those two people having a fencing match in the middle of the canteen are wearing school uniforms but without the upper coat and they are not wearing any protective gear like in the video. Again just to be clear,  this video was shared just for the purpose of entertainment and knowledge, not sponsered or favoured or anything serious.  Now enough of serious talk, we have more important match going on in our own story. So let's get back to it😅)

Jungkook was so into the fight that he didn't even realise that the fighters were fighting dangerously close to him. Until, he dodged a deadly swing of one of the swords and lost his balance and fell backwards. He closed his eyes and waited for the fall which never came, instead he landed on something soft but yet firm like someone's arms. He opened one of his eyes to see one of that fencing sword wielder holding him down and pointing his sword towards his opponent, still staying alert. Their eyes met and he instantly lost himself in those fiery eyes. Before he came out of his daze, he was left to fend for himself on the ground and the fight continued...

Jungkook was still in his daze, his friends came and took him away from the attention of the onlookers.

Well, this was their first meeting, none of them expected that their fate will bring them together even when they are still strangers.
-------------------------------------------
Remember this?

-------------------------------------------Remember this?

You are welcome 🤗.