Happily Ever After

Six months passed by like a breeze after the first anniversary of the royal couple. The Redwood Kingdom and the residents of the royal castle were pleasantly surprised by the drastic change in the personality and behaviour of the crown prince. He was more smiley and gentle, not expected from Mr. Ice Prince but here they were. Prince Jungkook completely changed the crown prince in a good way.

One fine spring day, they were seen strolling leisurely in the palace garden, giving each other loving gazes. The other day, they were chasing each other while laughing, having the whole royal residency to be in a happy mood. It was believed to be the happiest time of the  Redwood Kingdom. The kingdom, having a good image, was doing good in trade and royal relations with other neighbouring kingdoms. The royal family was also in a good mood, happy that there were not any bad casualties due to the turmoil they went through.

Slight 🔞 ahead:-

The couple responsible, were lying on the bed, cuddling and chatting away about their day. Seokjin had his arms encircling Jungkook's body, pulling him closer to himself as much as possible. He was all focused on Jungkook. Jungkook was looking everywhere but Seokjin. He was talking all nonsense about his day, ignoring the longing gaze that was directed towards him. He had his hands rested on Seokjin's chest, keeping some distance between them. He was blurting everything to keep himself busy and not noticing the rising warmth in the room. He felt the arms of Seokjin around him moving, making it even tighter and their bodies glued to each other. He subtly tried moving back but failed. He felt their entangled lower bodies having the friction that was enough to arouse the lust in them. He tried to bite his lips unconsciously to avoid giving out any reaction to Seokjin. But of course he failed miserably. He felt his chin being lifted by a hand. He closed his eyes, not wanting to see his own lustful reflection in his one and only husband's enchanting brown orbs. He felt something wet touching his lips.

"Don't give me that look." Seokjin spoke in his deep voice. He kissed Jungkook on the lips, "Or l'll lose my mind and ruin you." He bit his lips asking for entrance, Jungkook moaned and felt his body relaxing. Seokjin entered his mouth, exploring the hot cavern. Seokjin's hands were glued to where they were, not moving and exploring Jungkook's body as they wanted to. Seokjin embraced Jungkook like his life depends on it. Of course his life depends on Jungkook, but he was afraid of himself. He lost Jungkook once, he can't twice. He kissed Jungkook as hard and passionately as he could, wanting to show his love for the person he loved so dearly. They had to separate as they needed to breathe. Jungkook's eyes were hazy and they slightly simmered blue. Seokjin noticed and he felt something inside him grow. Afraid of what it was, he hurriedly pulled Jungkook in for a hug, having his head in his neck on instinct. "Let's just sleep." He said, trying to catch his breath and calming his racing heart.

Jungkook noticed the change and understood what Seokjin was doing. He has been doing this since the bond breaking incident. Keeping the distance, avoiding everything awkwardly. Since they were ordered or more like punished to stay together, they made some healthy progress in their relationship. They grew fond of each other. They cuddled, since they slept on the same bed. They kissed every opportunity they got. But that's it. Jungkook sensed the hesitation of Seokjin. They talked about it. They decided to take it slow. Seokjin was good at restricting himself, limiting his advancements only till the cuddling with Jungkook so he could control before he slipped and became a monster that hurts the one he loves just because of his uncontrollable emotions of lust. Whereas Jungkook was having a hard time controlling his feelings. It was the first time he received such love aside from his family and friends. Sure he got married and their start wasn't that best to have any good memories of this kind of experience where his heart would flutter like it wants to jump out every time his body made even the slightest contact with Seokjin's.