Behind the Brightness

🛑(*a/n:-disturbing content. Skip if you want. Description of darkness behind the Brightness is serious. But keep in mind that this is fictional imagination and nothing is real or related to any real-life individuals. It is only a representation of our needs and greeds that makes us take wrong turns in our lives.)

Jungkook's side:
A week passed by and nothing special happened. The Royal family meets at Breakfast, Dinner and sometimes lunch. Other than that they are all busy or free to do their own things. Jungkook has nothing special to do. He asked for art supplies for himself to use as it was one of his hobbies that he wanted to practice. He was provided with the best art supplies that there were. Once, Jungkook found his servants gossiping or rather cooing over how sweet the Jinkook couple was. From the short names he knows that they are talking about him and Mr. Ice Prince. In no way were they sweet. What more did he hear that some lovely sounds were heard from their room. And the prince was always the first one to come out, after taking care of his HUSBAND and giving him some time to rest. WHAT IN THE NAME OF LORD IS GOING ON IN THIS HELL?

One thing he noticed in his routine, that he falls asleep as soon as he hits the bed. That is something that never happened back home. He was a night owl who would pull all nighters just to enjoy reading, drawing and practicing. He was about to disregard the matter as his tiredness out of boredom but as he gave it some more thought, he came to the conclusion that after having dinner, they enjoy a sweet dessert, maybe something suspicious is mixed in his dessert to make him sleep. This conclusion that he came up with was so hard to ignore, so when he was served a delicious dessert of banana pudding, he refused. Everyone looked at him like he was talking aliens. Everyone knew how much he loved banana desserts but now he was the one refusing? Jungkook explained that he had too much of the dinner and the banana pudding would be heavy. He expressed his wish to wake up early and take a stroll in a nearby garden. The king happily approved and the queen also offered to accompany him, but Jungkook politely refused and said that he would not like to bother her with his travel habits. The queen and the king laughed at this but still accepted Jungkook's plans and wished him to have a great time tomorrow. Jungkook can feel someone throwing daggers at him with his eyes. He knew who it was but still ignored it. After dinner when he went into their room, took a bath and got refreshed. He felt the change, after not having the dessert, he was not sleepy and tired today. So he decided to complete his artwork and wait for Mr. Ice prince, namely Kim Seokjin, his husband.

Seokjin's side:
("He refused to eat the dessert. Now what? He will refuse my approach too? That little brat has become arrogant, I need to teach him a lesson. Before that I need to deal with the chef that mixed sleeping pills in Jungkook's dessert for me. He might expose me so he needs to go away... away from this world.") After the dinner Seokjin met the chef who obeyed him in private behind the castle grounds. Big mistake on chef's side because he was given no chance to react and got killed. The prince showed no mercy to him and threw his body in the field area where other predatory birds had feast of the dead body. While returning his mind was on swirl of hurt and pride. ("I gave you time to adjust, I only took enough to quench my thirst. Even before I approached, you were nice to others, not me. It's not like I wanted you. This marriage was forced on me too. Whom I marry is not my choice but how I live is my choice. You were not in my world before, you will not be in my world ever after. Because of you I won't let my reputation get ruined. I am done being nice. Now you have to bear the conciquences of your actions.")

Jungkook's side:
After midnight, he heard the door open. He was surprised that he didn't fell asleep just because he didn't take in today's bait for him to fall asleep. He saw from one corner of the room that the prince stumbled into the room and looked for something. He sat on the couch that was near the bed. His eyes were searching for something and as they fell upon Jungkook, he growled,