Honeymoon?

The day has finally come when the Prince and Jungkook are leaving to go on a tour around the seaside of the Kingdom. The king and the queen seemed to be in a happy mood. Prince Namjoon was also there to see his brother off or mostly annoy him and tease him about being able to get away from work and get lazy. His brother Namjoon knew him really well, they have this love-hate relationship of siblings where they both annoy each other to the death and still stand side by side when their family and kingdom needs them.

The Kingdom also seemed to be in a good mood since everyone was celebrating this occasion of the royal couple touring around the kingdom. Only the servants who were assigned to Jungkook knew that he totally disliked the idea of going on a tour but his opinion didn't really matter, since the queen personally visited him for a tea talk and ask him to give the prince one more chance to explain. He can see a mother's love for her child in the queen's eyes. He didn't say anything but nodded, agreeing with her without a choice. She understood but didn't say anything just smiled that soothing smile that a mother can give her child. The one he was craving for so long. So he also agreed to go on this tour. The prince didn't have any choice either he wanted Jungkook to get better and since the king gave him permission, he should put this opportunity to good use and try to get closer to Jungkook, right? But no, he decided to stay away and give Jungkook space. He decided he would look for a chance to explain why they ended up in this situation just so that the tension between them would lessen a bit.

They were given a carriage for their journey. The car would take them to their destination in two days but by carriage, the queen wanted them to spend more time and visit more places on their journey, taking their sweet time.

Sure, Jungkook agreed to go on this journey just because the queen asked him for it, or else, never even in other life time he would like to share the same space with his abuser, aka, the devil ice prince. There was pindrop silence in the carriage. The escorts of the carriage were instructed not to interfere or initiate a conversation with the royal couple as long as they themselves seek for assistance.

On the entire way, no one spoke anything. The couple didn't even look at each other. The Prince checked on Jungkook from time to time, Jungkook felt the gaze but chose to ignore it. They reached the crystal palace that was located on the mountain near the sea. You can overlook the sea from the balconies of the first floor where their bedroom was at. It took them a five days to reach, they're supposed to spend their next two months here. Tired from the journey, they both retired to their bedroom early. Jungkook laid down on the bed facing the opposite side of the prince. From the very first time he was forced and treated as some 'thing' Jungkook never showed any emotion out on his face. Never cared what the prince does or doesn't. He knows how to play like a doll, that's what they wanted him to be if he wanted to secure his family and kingdom, so he will be one. He felt the space on the bed behind him filled in. He was half expecting the prince to hold him in a tight embrace and kiss him to sleep. But, guess what, whatever he was thinking, never happened, he looked back to meet with the broad shoulders of the prince only. Maybe both of them were tired from the journey after all. He didn't think of it much and let himself slip in deep slumber.

The next morning came up rather quickly, he got up and realised it was afternoon already, he was surprised that no one came to wake him up but didn't mind it either, since he will never let go of extra rest he can get after all that blood work and princely duties that he needed to perform as the 'wife' of the prince. It sure is tiresome work to be a royal. It would have been nice if he would have been born in a poor family so that he could escape these messed up situations.

His train of thoughts was stopped by someone entering the bedroom. It was the prince of course. But with a tray of breakfast. He placed it on Jungkook's lap where he was sitting on the bed and Jungkook let's him do it, who was he to oppose anyway. He stayed quiet and stared at the every movement that the prince made. "Are you well rested?" The prince asked. Jungkook just nodded. "The attendees and house keepers were sent away to live in nearby town. They'll deliver our necessities timely. Now we are alone in this whole palace, so you don't have to control what you feel because of the change in your body. Your body will take some time to get accustomed to new changes. Till then we'll be staying here. So take your time and get rest well." After saying all thses, the prince was going to leave the room. But he was stopped by Jungkook asking,"where are you going?" The prince replied to Jungkook, "You probably despise me and won't like my company so I am giving you your space to be. I will still be around but won't disturb you." He was looking everywhere but not at Jungkook.