III- Floare

Please vote & comment & follow me

He only cornered me because Xavier was around!

"Hey," I said walking next to him but he wasn't listening to me.

Why would Luca piss off Xavier even though he warned me to not cause him any problems?

I couldn't say anything else because my chest felt tight.

Xavier grasped my arm and pulled me out of the library. I wanted to run away because he was upset.

I didn't like him when he was angry.

He pushed me into the janitor's closet and made me slam my back on the door. "What the fuck was that?" I breathed heavily.

"Why did you do that at the party?" I asked him and he glared down at me angrily. I was trying to dodge his question and change the topic but my boyfriend is not stupid.

"Cassia. He was hugging you." Xavier said slowly, way too calmly and I glued my back to the door.

"I felt bad about you. You didn't even try to find me at school and I was crying but he didn't try anything." He took a sharp breath and smiled bitterly before pulling away.

My parents are the only reason to blame because of my lying skills.

"Felt bad about me." He said as he took a step back and let out a bitter laugh. The next second his fist collided with the door which was right next to my head and I flinched out of my skin as a cry left my lips. "Now listen to me carefully, Cassie. I don't fucking like that guy." He said as he leaned down on my face and I tried to lean back as humanly as possible.

"I don't want him around you and I don't want you around him. Got it?" I narrowed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"You're my boyfriend, not my father Xavier," I told him quietly because I was scared to speak up. "You don't get to tell me these things," I said and he laughed.

"The fuck I don't, Cassia. However, you can go and keep talking to him, see what fucking happens." He said as he held onto my wrist and gripped it tight.

"Let go, Xavier." I tried to pull my hand but he didn't let me. The pain was getting unbearable now and a tear left my eye uncontrollably.

"Also don't fucking run away from me again." He said and I whimpered.

"You're hurting me." He narrowed his eyes and smiled at me bitterly.

"It's just payback, Cassia. You hurt me yesterday and today." I tried to pull my arm now when he pushed his chest on mine.

I was about to start sobbing when the door got knocked. I jumped forward and Xavier took a step back before leaning and opening the door. "What's up?" He asked the person and I wiped my cheeks and eyes aggressively in the corner.

"I need to see Cassia." I watched as Evan crossed his arms, making his, hard to not notice, muscles pop. I walked to the door hesitantly since my eyes were red, my lips are puffy and pink. Also, my face was heated up starting from the neck.

"Do I know you?" I asked nicely and his eyes looked through my whole body. It didn't look like he was checking me out, he seemed to inspect me for some reason and I still felt uncomfortable which I'm sure he noticed.

"No. Follow me." He said and I looked at Xavier. Evan was also watching him challengingly, waiting for him to argue or even refuse him but Xavier didn't even budge before taking another step back.

I noticed that Kai and Caleb were also standing behind Evan, it was impossible to say no to them when they looked that intimidating.

How are they all, that muscular and intimidating?