XXXV- He is a manipulative liar but he's never wrong

Please vote & comment & follow me

"Okay. Starting easy. How many siblings do you have?" I let out the last sentence breathlessly.

"Three besides me. Two older brothers, one younger sister. I'd say beware of Alexandria and Lucian but I'll never leave you alone with Lucian, ever. You should also avoid it and find me in that situation." I narrowed my eyes as I listened to him.

What's so bad about Lucian? He was really charming.

"Lucian won't hurt you physically, he just really likes to fuck with people. Not just the innocent but with everyone." He said as he took a sip of his drink and I watched as he gulped. I don't care as long as he won't hurt me.

"What does your family do for a living?" I asked and he smiled slightly before shaking his head.

Not the right time.

"Will Alexandria kill me if she doesn't like me?" He let out a full-blown laugh but I wasn't returning it. How is that funny? I'm concerned for my safety and he's choking on-air as he laughs.

"No. She's like Lucian in a way but she'll probably see you like a family since she already likes you. My mama sent her with us today because she wants all the details about you. Alexandra and my mother are best friends. Once she hears one bad characteristic about you from Ila, I'll have to drop you immediately." He shrugged about it like he won't listen to them. At least he's not a mamas-boy.

That comforted me.

"There's nothing they won't like about you. You're flawless." He said quietly this time and I raised my head to stare back at him.

I love you.

I love love love you.

"There you go again with the cherry cheeks." He teased slowly before leaning in and pressing a short-lasting but very effective kiss on my cheek. I had to take a deep breath to compose myself.

"My father got me out of the police which is something he's done for Lucian literally every week when he was my age. But that doesn't mean he doesn't get angry at us, he just understood me when I told about the dickhead."

"The next day, when Evan and the twins left for the football practice, the dickhead and his friends had been provoking them. Evan would be hospitalized if the twins weren't there. I got really mad, I don't want you seeing me when I'm genuinely mad, Floare. I know you won't like it, although I'd never take it out on you."

"I stormed into the lockers with the twins who had actually been trying to stop me but they had to jump in again when I unleashed at the dumbasses." He rubbed his face using one hand and I held it after he placed it on his thigh.

"I'm not scared of you Luca," I mumbled into the darkness which I actually found comfort in.

I loved the darkness and nighttime. It made me feel alone and free.

"That's because you haven't seen me angry, Floare." I bit my bottom lip and he stared at me for a moment.

In these moments, I actually have a feeling that what he feels for me is much more than just a possession.

I feel like he loves me. I feel like he loves every little thing about me. The way his body relaxes from being so tense when he hears my voice, the way he inhales deeply every time he hugs me, or the way he devilishly smiles when I'm angry at him.

I leaned in and kissed him softly, slowly dragging my lips on his and pulling, sucking on his bottom lip as he inhaled deeply.

"You taste sweet, like chocolate. Come here." He placed his coffee on the table and held it behind my neck to pull me in. He kissed me like how I did. Soft and sensual. I let him move my head, positioning it so he could kiss me deeply. I squeezed my eyes at the tightening in my chest.