XXXIV- First date

Please vote & comment & follow me

There was only one week left till high school ended and I had already made all my college applications. I haven't really been close with Luca last week because I was locked up in my room studying. My parents did not appreciate me slacking off and it was really bothering me since I don't so well with stress.

I flipped my textbook shut and leaned back in my seat before rubbing my face. I don't even want to go to college at this point.

I don't want to study all my life just to work some more and then have kids to look after. That's not the life I want. I want to be free. I don't want to go to college because I don't even know what job I want to work at and I'm a senior. Kylie used to say English major would suit me the best since all I do is read books when I'm alone in my room.

I like reading about realities I will never experience because it makes me feel good about my life as I read. I can imagine being somebody else.

But now I don't need to read to be happy and imagine being someone else.

I sighed before getting up from my seat and grabbed my phone from my bed which had been vibrating. "Hello," I spoke and walked back to my seat. It was about my application to a college and right after that my phone rang once more.

"Have you been studying, Cassia?" My father spoke to the phone and I felt my chest tighten. I didn't really speak to him after he trashed my room.

"Yes. We don't have any exams left." I said and he muttered a few more things. I was so out of it that I wasn't even paying attention to my surroundings.

"Kylie said she wants to take you to dinner tonight to talk. I don't want you pulling another childish stunt, Cassia. Do you understand?" I took a deep breath to not yell and scream at the phone.

I'm not going to dinner with Kylie.

"Dad I-...What?!" My sentence got cut off when I saw the dark-haired boy staring at me from my window.

My heart skipped a beat.

"Sorry, I just dropped something. I Understand." I said before he hung up the phone on my face.

I ran and unlocked my window before letting the stupid boy in.

"Luca!" He gripped my waist, pulled me to him before leaning down and kissed my lips. I had to take a deep breath after he pulled away and just bit my bottom lip.

"You promised-..." he kissed my lips one more time but this time is squeezed his body on mine.

I temporarily lost my ability to enunciate the sentences I had in mind.

And the butterflies annoyed me at this point.

"I know I promised to tell you what happened yesterday and I will. Now go wear something as I take a fucking nap." I had spent all yesterday night with him and he made his mother call my parents and say they invited me in.

He does so much for me so effortlessly.

He picked some clothes for me and I didn't stop him. He placed them on the bed before also sitting down.

"Are we going somewhere?" I sat in my bed beside where he was laying. He was laying on his stomach, I don't understand how he wasn't suffocating on my pillow. He mumbled a 'yeth' without moving his head and I smiled before getting up.

I was supposed to go on a dinner with Kylie today and my father just told me to not pull a stunt.

Well, boo hoo, too bad.