V-Seductive to look at, melting to speak to and burning to touch.

Please Vote & comment & follow me

No.

This is bad.

"Alright then, we'll see you later." Chelsey grabbed my arm and pulled me away from him. She chuckled chaotically and I bit my lip from anxiety.

I don't do well with anxiety and nobody around me knows that since I like to keep my emotions hidden from everyone else. They get bottled up till someone finally breaks me and then I can't stop letting them out.

"He was totally into you! I can't believe it." Chelsey said breathlessly and I took a sharp breath before speaking. "Chelsey, I have a boyfriend," I warned her so she would be more careful with her next words.

"Yeah, I know. Val is a nice guy though, I'm sure he'd respect it." But he doesn't. He cornered me.

But his friends saved me.

How did they know I was in the closet? The guys and my free periods never matched so they must be out of class for that and I don't think they would be at school still if they wanted to skip.

It all just seems to be the perfect plan to be a coincidence.

'Val told us to check up on you'

So I'll talk to them about it later. Although I do not want to be involved with them in any way whatsoever.

Those guys liked to look at danger, they love the thrill and I should stay away from them to not be a part of it.

I narrowed my eyes at lunch hour as I walked into the cafeteria. There was someone new at our table but I knew that guy has been going to our school.

Hooking up with Layla here and there.

"Hey." I sat down next to them and Xavier wrapped his arm around my shoulder before pulling me closer. "So this is Cassia. Cassia meets Damien." The guy winked at me smugly before leaning back and I nodded before turning to Xavier.

His blonde hair looked messy today and I know he always likes it to be nicely done. I narrowed my eyes as I watched his blue eyes land on my face and his mouth twitched up in a smirk.

I bet he thought I was checking him out but I was just inspecting the nail marks on his neck.

I bit my lip and took a deep breath before turning f my eyes away from him. "You look so sexy today, every teammate of mine keeps staring at you." He leaned onto my ear.

Well, then do something about it.

Don't just let them look at me like I'm a piece of meat.

I raised my eyebrows and leaned in to kiss him on the cheek before resting my back on his chest to hide my face because I didn't want to speak to him anymore.

I looked around and my eyes landed on the familiar boy who opened the door with his arm, sideways. Making a loud noise and everyone stared at the door when they walked in.

Luca shared a look with the guys and said a few things before they left. He stayed behind and grabbed a water bottle before walking slowly again.

I just realize I've been watching him for the past five minutes.

"Hey, Luca!" I gritted my teeth and Xavier's arm around me tightened.

"Oh hey." He came and smiled sheepishly, making me glue my back into Xavier's chest.

"Sit with us today. Meet the rest of the people." Chelsey smiled as she leaned to the table.

His eyes landed on me before he slightly licked his lip and nodded.