VI- Betrayal

I bit my lip as I watched it and looked away when they started walking this way.

"Anyway, I just wanted to let you know man. Gotta' keep an eye out for the people close to you." Luca said as he leaned onto the table and watched me with a smirk.

"Yeah. It's not going to end well for him." Xavier said as he came beside me and wrapped an arm around my waist. I raised one eyebrow when he turned me towards him and he just sighed after licking his lip.

"Some dumbass idiot get's on my nerves. Nothing to worry about." He shrugged it off and I was trying to understand when he started liking Luca. Xavier went to get us drinks and Luca took the opportunity to slide next to me.

"You look breathtaking, floare." I narrowed my eyes at him before sighing and turning the other way.

"What is it?" I asked and he raised one dark eyebrow.

"Flo-... Whatever it is. What does it mean?" I asked annoyed and his smirk came back.

"Flower." He replied and I was purely baffled.

"What? Why do you call me that?" I spit out and he pursed his lips before looking at me casually.

"Your last name means flower but you also remind me of one. So innocent yet so beautiful and there's a bit of fierce swimming in your eyes. I'd pay to know what goes on in that mind of yours." He said before not showing much emotion besides numbness and turned away.

I'm not even surprised that he knows my surname at this point. I was pouting and thinking about what he said as Chelsey spoke to Luca. She was asking about the other guys and if they would be okay with joining us. Luca just made her drop the topic very bluntly and said they aren't here.

In the meantime, Xavier came back and handed me water as he had a beer bottle in his hand. I'm glad he knew that I don't want to drink.

"Bold clothing choice, Cassia. Don't you think it's too... Booby." Chelsey said as she crooked her head and my heart dropped at her words. I touched my chest and pulled my shirt up a little even though I couldn't see what's wrong with it. I was feeling overwhelmingly chagrined as the others turned their gaze on me.

"Yeah, agreed. Just say so if you want attention, I'm sure Xavier will give it to you." Layla chuckled with Damien's arm around her shoulder.

Why are they bashing me?

My pout grew as I duck my head down in embarrassment. They thought it's so funny but I wanted to try something new... And Kylie said I looked really good. I wanted to go home now or hide in the dark till Kylie comes back.

"She doesn't like attention very much, Layla. Trust me, I try giving it to her. Although I must agree that a lot of boys are staring your way." Xavier spit out annoyedly and I bit my lip before looking at anywhere but them.

"Boys will always stare unless you make them look away," Luca said from my side and I shivered. Why is he sticking up for me? I would've thought that he's enjoying me being joked about but he didn't look like it.

Xavier let out a small laugh and looked Luca up and down like he was judging him. "Right. You'd know." Xavier said mockingly.

Oh but he would. He would know and Xavier would be digging his own grave if he kept teasing Luca about it. But Luca didn't look upset, he licked his lips before staring at me and narrowed his eyes before looking away.

When I looked back at Xavier again his eyes were on someone already who ended up to be... Kylie. "Did she want anything?" I asked Xavier and he stumbled as he shook his head slightly.