XL- Bingo

Please vote & comment & follow me

"We're taking the car?" I asked as Luca walked over to the other side and raised an eyebrow. He kept challenging me to run away from him with his looks but I'm too stubborn! He could beat up eight guys in front of me and I still won't run away.

I'll prove to him that I don't care how dangerous he could be even if he's a criminal.

That felt so good to say but also so wrong.

I shrugged and opened the door for myself before getting in and slammed it shut after me which made Luca laugh. "You remember the first day you saw me on the street?" I nodded at the question. I remember very vividly because I thought he was about to kill me next. The adrenaline made me forget.

From what I remember there was a guy he beat up in the street, just trying to crawl his way out. It made me gulp down my fear. The reason why I was so hesitant around Luca was that I thought he could hurt me. That slight thought terrified me and kept me up at night.

But now I know that he would never.

'Heroes will sacrifice you for the world but the villains will sacrifice the world for you'

No matter how bad it sounds to some people it comforts me. I'm free as I could ever be with Luca and he would sacrifice the world for me because he loves me.

What more could I ask from him?

I leaned to the side and planted a small kiss on Luca's cheek before sitting still again.

When I looked back there was a mix of confusion and adoration written all over his face but that's not what made me laugh. I didn't want to embarrass him by laughing but I couldn't help it. He rolled his eyes as he tried to hide his face from me.

You see, he wouldn't be this way with anyone else. Which is exactly why I'll never doubt him or leave.

"Keep smiling, it's about to change." He said as he mocked me and I grinned. I was just looking out the window as we entered the scary neighborhoods. I could never step in here.

"What are you supposed to do?" I asked as I narrowed my eyes. He bit his lip before narrowing his eyes as he watched the road. I could see his breath getting heavy, afraid to tell me what's on his mind.

"Would you still love me no matter what?" He asked as he parked the car and I narrowed my eyes at him before turning my body towards him. I nodded without hesitating and he let out a breath before smiling bitterly.

He doesn't believe me.

Yesterday

Luca's POV

"How much shit did you fill her head up with when I was at the shop?" I asked Lucian as I handed him a beer and sat next to him on my couch.

I decided to sit down with Lucian after placing Cassia on my bed. She lost a lot of blood and it was really late. I placed the beer on the table and unbuttoned my blouse. It's been annoying me the whole day.

"We didn't speak. I said a few things, she didn't respond." Lucian said as he rested his head back and closed his eyes.

I can see right through people. I know when they lie to me or try to deceive me but it all ends with Lucian. He could be making up a whole story and I'd believe it which annoyed everyone around him.

The guy was fucking smart.

"You're doing too much. She's stuck with you, Frate." Lucian explained quietly and I had a sudden urge to snap at him but that would make him actually fight me and that would wake up Cassia.

I don't think he's right but I just don't want to end up the way Lucian did at his last year in college. My dad had to make him come back to Romania till he got better and Lucian changed completely.

Not that he was a good person before but he just became way worse to everyone but his family. I know he's still my brother although he changed towards everyone else but his blood.

"Cassia is different. She needs me and I need her to keep my sanity." I explained and that made him let out a bitter laugh. He doesn't believe it which is actually fair but he'd understand if he knew Cassia.

"I'm just warning my little brother because you know I love you. Don't do my stupid mistake, Luca. Darius is not interested in anything but stupid books but you got a girl now. I'm not going to let you end up like me." He said too aggressively for my liking and I snapped my head in his direction immediately at the waning tone.

"You're not laying a hand on Cassia, Lucian. I won't let you." He smiled before chugging the beer and placed it on the table before getting up. He grabbed his jacket from the dining table and put it on.

"I won't do anything... Yet. But you know you can't stop me, Luca. None of us will ever find a woman like mom and Cassia is her complete opposite. Do you think she's going to stay with you when she knows you work for a gang? Your gang? Don't make me laugh now. I'm not letting you get hurt by anyone even if that means I'll be the one hurting you on the end." He pulled my door shut after leaving and I rubbed my face.

It's not her leaving me is what I'm afraid of. But the way Lucian said it... He's right. Lucian is always right in the end, haven't I've figured it out yet?

Small, fragile Cassia staying with me when she finds out I kill for a living and enjoy doing so. No wonder why it's funny for Lucian.

I just really hope he's wrong on this one because I can't let her go after she finds out about the Demola's. My parents and Lucian won't let me.

That's what I'm afraid of.

Today

Cassia's POV

I was waiting in the car as Luca walked out to do whatever he had to do. His 'job'. I was getting really bored and just wanted to get out to find where he was but I was too scared to step out of the car. Just imagining someone around the corner and I'll be kidnapped in seconds.

I sighed and opened his glove compartment to see if there's any gum or anything. "What?!" I jumped in my seat and widened my eyes as my heart dropped from my stomach.

A gun?! I don't know why it surprises me so much.

I sat back down normally and examined it as I watched. These things have a safety right? How do I know if it's on or off?

Well...

I held it and picked it up from the place. I examined the small gun and watched it carefully. This is what Luca does. His family business and stuff are all related to what's on my hand, isn't it? They are all strong and muscular, athletic and it's because it's their job. I jumped in my place once more when the trunk opened and the car jerked when Luca placed something.

I was just about to get out and look when Luca came around with a large smile but my expression matched him in the complete opposite way.

He had a bleeding knife scar on his neck which wasn't deep, just a scrape, and his hair messier than usual. He threw his leather jacket at the back seat and continued grinning in my expression. I was completely frozen in my seat.

"There's an alive but deadly beaten person in the trunk isn't there?" I asked with widened eyes.

"Bingo," he replied throatily and started the car once more.

***

Shits gonna happen soon😅🤛🏻