XVIII- Sneaking out

Please vote & comment & follow me

"Can you sneak out?" He asked me after a while of playing with my hair.

I couldn't stare at him.

I was just so embarrassed... No one had ever touched me like that and it was my first time reaching there. Xavier could never make me reach there... He also didn't care. Now I was laying in one of Luca's large arms and his hand playing with my hair was now resting on my waist as I stared away.

"I'm going to make you sneak out, Floare." He got up in a sitting position and I widened my eyes before looking at him. He didn't seem like he was joking as I watched his eyes. He looked dead serious as he grabbed his phone and texted someone.

"No! Luca, he'll do way worse," I said pointing at the ground and he shook his head determinedly before getting up. I got up right after him and slipped on a piece of glass. Luca caught my arm and made me stand still before answering his phone which had started ringing the moment I almost fell.

"Hey bro, how's your day?" He said a little too loud and high-pitched for my liking. My father could hear him but then again I could just act like I'm watching something from the new computer. "No man, why would I act sweet to get my way with you. Lucian, you're a fucking asshole like I genuinely wish I could fucking kill you sometimes." I widened my eyes when his amused expression dropped but he didn't look angry either.

"Just text the fuckhead and say Luca wants to meet beforehand you know?" I heard the guy in the other line lost a couple of things but I couldn't make up what he was saying. "Alright, alright. I'll come around next week. I'm not bringing my girl with me, Lucian." He said sternly and I heard a laugh in the other line.

What girl?

Does he have a girl?

I hate how jealous that sounded in my head because I know there's no way that he has a girlfriend.

"Alright now let's go." He smiled and I narrowed my eyes before shaking my head. He rolled his eyes a second later and his smile dropped as he walked over to my broken wardrobe. He looked through and I tapped him on the shoulder.

"Do you mind? That's my privacy." I said before he finally found something he was satisfied with.

A few minutes later my phone started ringing and I took a deep breath before reaching out to it. "Hello," I answered after looking at the Id. My father wasn't in the house like I expected.

"You're going out with the man I want you to be married with today, Cassia." My knees felt week and I fell on my bed in a sitting position. What do I do now? I can't say no because it's not like I have a choice.

"Okay." My voice came out as a weak whisper as he hung up the phone on my face. Not like I wanted to speak to him any further anyway. I tossed my phone on the ground and leaned back on my bed in a laying position. I heard Luca walk over to me and he crouched down between my thighs.

I sat up again and he placed his arms on my knees as he stared up at me amusedly. "What did he say?" He asked and I leaned towards him a little bit because he smelled really good.

"Remember when you said I'm basically married already. I'm meeting the guy today." I mumbled and his smile grew which made me sigh and roll my eyes at him. This is a serious situation and if he's going to joke about it then he can get away from my face.

"What do you mean? You already met him." He said as he narrowed his eyes and there was a small smirk tugging on his lips. I shook my head. "Come on, Floare." I wore the shirt he extended to me which was a red tank top and got up. I was about to continue cleaning as he left to go to the roof again.

"Hurry." He extended a handout and I narrowed my eyes at him. Wait, what? He wants me to sneak out with him.

Frick it.

I grabbed it before swinging my legs out the window and made sure to leave it open to sneak back in somehow.

He sat down at the edge and gripped the sides with his hand as his body slid down till he was on air now. If he fell, I'm sure he'd hit his head, get internal bleeding and it wouldn't even matter if we made it to the ER on time. He jumped down with ease which is probably because he's tall and very active at the gym.

I shook my head aggressively when he motioned for me to jump. "Nuh-uh. If I tried to kill myself it would be way less painless and very planned, thank you." I watched as he rolled his eyes and grinned at me.

He's a maniac.

A sick psychopath.

But I can't help but admit that I like it...

"I got you, Floare." He said as he moved his hands to move again and I took a deep breath before doing exactly what he did.

But my arms weren't strong enough to hold me up without falling.

"Luca! I hate you, oh my god!" I said as I gripped the side of the roof as hard as I could and looked down.

"Let go!" He said and I closed my eyes tightly before letting go. A cry left my lips when I landed on the hard chest and I'd prefer here any day instead of landing on the hard ground. I wrapped my arms around him in reflex and breathed heavily. He looked down at me and waited for me to calm down before placing me back on the ground.

"Come on." He held my hand and walked me to his motorcycle. "Now, I have a surprise for you." He said as he stopped me from getting on the motorcycle. I looked behind me to see if anyone noticed that I left the house but there seemed to be no unusual activity taking place.

When I turned back again there was a large leather jacket Luca was holding up in front of me which looked too small to be his. "This is yours." He put it in my hands and grabbed another one. "This is mine." He put on his usual leather jacket, I've seen before and I stared down at the one he gave me.

Did he bring it for me? So we'd match? Doesn't seem like a task he'd bother to do for me.

"I noticed that if we actually crashed last time I rode this thing your skin would've scraped off and I had that since freshmen year, it doesn't fit me." He shrugged as I eyed him and then the jacket.

My eyes were widened out of their sockets and my breathing wasn't any better. I felt my stomach erupt in a feeling and unbearable euphoria was the only thing I could liken it to. He sighed before grabbing it back and walked behind me to help me put it on.

I felt my heart squeeze at the familiar scent when he walked in front of me again and zipped the front up. "You look adorable." I took a deep breath before taking a step back. I wanted to fan my face aggressively at the action but I couldn't bring myself to do it in front of him.

I heard his chuckle as he swung his leg around and sat down. He looked at me which got me moving again and I sat behind him.

"Where are we going?" I yelled as he drove away fast.

"Lay back and enjoy the adrenaline, Cassia! You'll see where we're going."

***

I want everyone to hate Lucian till they hear his story

Which won't be mentioned in this book