XV- She's too good for you

Please vote & comment & follow me

"Stop!" I yelled out as my voice cracked and jumped. After Luca dropped me home all hell broke loose and I crossed my arms as my hands held onto my upper arms. "Stop... P-please." I said and slid down on my wall, telling them I'm giving up.

Let them ruin me, let them kill me, it's not worth the freedom.

"No, why would we? What were you doing after school again, Cassia?" My father yelled as he threw my laptop across the room and a cry left my lips as I closed my eyes tightly. "Studying at the fucking library. Right. Your friends told Kylie you weren't even at school." I clutched my shirt tightly in my fists and buried my head in my knees.

He's drunk.

"It was our fault for trusting you. You whore of a fucking daughter! I wish we never fucking had you." I stopped sobbing only because my breath got knocked out and felt my heartache come to an end.

Now I just felt empty.

My mother and Kylie were hiding in the other room because my father is drunk and unleashing his anger towards everything he built upon me. My heavy body just resting on the corner of my completely trashed room, ruined clothes, and my broken heart sitting tiredly in my chest.

I wanted to die.

I sobbed uncontrollably and I know how much he hates me doing that. But I guess he was done hurting me now because he didn't take a step towards me again.

"You took all my happiness away the day that you were born."

He banged my door closed and I let my body fall on the ground sideways as I clutched my chest in my hand. "Stop..." I pleaded to no one silently and shut my eyes closed as I curled my knees into my chest again. "Please..." I sobbed and my tears hit the ground like waterfalls as I breathed heavily.

I don't know how to get up.

There's no one to help me get back up and I can't do it myself anymore.

I tried to control my breathing as I laid down and let my tears fall. I don't usually cry but just for this time, I let them go because I needed it. If I don't then I'll blow up at school tomorrow and then everyone will see how truly pathetic and attention-seeking Cassia Florin is.

I don't want people to know me...

I don't want to be me...

I didn't realize my eyelids getting heavy and considered crawling over to my bed which was covered in the wood from my broken door and ripped clothes. I tried to push off as much as I could with the energy left in my body and tried to make it as quiet as possible so nobody would hear.

They didn't want me to get back up.

I didn't bother crawling inside my bed and just closed my eyes, let my tears escape for this night. Let them fall till my eye sockets are dry but I don't know when I stopped crying because I fell asleep.

Luca's POV

"Man, pass me the ball," Evan yelled at me for the third time but my mind was always somewhere else.

She wasn't here this morning.

I knew her parents would bitch about her being past her curfew which is literally just after school but I hope that's not why she's not here because if so... They're going to need to fucking learn that they can't keep me away. I won't fucking let them.

"Did you speak to Lucian?" I heard Kai ask as I threw the football back at Evan and nodded before breaking my attention from my thoughts. "What's on your mind man, you look concerning," Kai said and I licked my lips before looking at him. I shrugged unbothered and sighed before grabbing the ball back from Evan.