XXXIX- Drop it

Please vote & comment & follow me

I woke up way later than I thought I would but I guess it makes sense since we were out all night with Luca.

Apparently, the house he was staying at was his parent's house because it was closer to the school and now he took me to a different place with Lucian since this was his house.

It was also not an apartment, just a two-floored small house.

Luca was getting ready to leave in the morning and ordered me to stay but I didn't want to. "Why can't I come along?" I said as I stomped my feet on the ground like a five-year-old. He's actually pissing me off now.

"Cassia." He warned as his eyes landed on mine as he moved his head down. My frown didn't leave my face when I understood the meaning behind his words. "Drop it." He said after tying his shoe and standing up again. He wants me to let it go but I won't.

It's because I love him.

I don't want any secrets but I know he's scared.

He's scared of me being afraid of him after I find out everything but I've already had my assumptions.

Now I wanted to question him and pressure him till he tells me.

"I-..."He grabbed my waist and pulled me to him aggressively. The next second his lips landed on mine and I struggled to inhale. He pulled back when he made sure that I had no breath to spare. "I'm sure-" He kissed me again and I frowned but kissed him back anyway.

When he pulled away again I'm pretty sure I had an unsteady frown and 'cherry cheeks' is what he likes calling my blush. He let out a full-blown laugh and smiled at me. I was even angrier when my face also broke into a smile. I covered it up by biting my lip.

"Stop trying to question me, Floare." He said as he crossed his arms and stared down at me. He was challenging me again to open my mouth and say something but I'm not the old Cassia.

I'll take the challenge.

I don't care about the consequences.

"Where are you going?" I asked and his lips curved up in a devilish smile. He was waiting for me to go on till I reached his limit. "Oh, to the job you happened to mention yesterday right? What job was it again?" I asked and he licked his lips before pulling the bottom between his teeth.

"I'm going to make you shut the fuck up right now, Cassia." I pursed my lips to not show how much he actually affected me. I shrugged at his words and I crooked my head to the side before narrowing my eyes at him.

"I won't make you leave if you don't answer me, Luca," I responded and he raised his eyebrows at my words. It took him two seconds of confusion before bolting next to me and picking me up off the ground. "Luca!" I cried and saw the look in his eyes.

I'm in danger.

But I love it.

He walked to the closest room as I wrapped my legs around him and held onto his shoulders. He placed me down on the dining table and unwrapped my legs from around his torso before getting on between again. He held my neck with one hand and made me stare up at him.

"You want to know about what I do so bad but have you ever wondered this for a second Cassia... Will you be able to take it?" I let out another cry when he ripped my v neck shirt and pulled it off my shoulders.

How strong is Luca?

"Hm?" He said before diving down to my neck and started leaving wet kisses. I was completely tongue-tied under his touch and arched my back as his hands found my bra. He undid it and I also let him pull it off my shoulders.

I slid my hands inside his shirt, making him whimper as he was kissing under my ear. It made me shiver. He pulled away for a second to pull his shirt over his head.

"Luca." I let out desperately before he made me lay back on the table and pulled my shorts off along with my underwear. I wasn't nervous about him seeing me undressed anymore since he made sure to let me know he really enjoyed seeing it.

I got back up on a sitting position and wrapped my arms around his neck to pull his lips to mine. His hands-on my waist moved down as the other cupped my handful chest and squeezed. I let out a cry and he took the opportunity to put his tongue in my mouth.

I widened my eyes when I saw him hold up two fingers and raise them on my lips. I opened my mouth hesitantly as he placed the fingers in my mouth and I sucked before he pulled them out.

"Told you I'd make you shut up." He remarked and I lost my breath as I felt two of his fingers enter me.

"Luca!" I clawed down his chest as his hands moved on their record. He started slow for me to adjust before not caring about how loud I was. He kissed my lips again and swallowed my cries as his hands started going faster and harder. At last, I felt the build-up once more and didn't have the voice to warn him.

"Oh, God!" I yelled loudly as I clenched him and couldn't see what he was doing because my eyes were clenched shut as my legs shook around his hips.

"We're so not done." He warned me as I got my breath back and pushed me down on the table again. I was so dazed that I didn't think he'd thrust into me at the moment.

"Luca!" I screamed when he started going fast instantly. I searched my surroundings to see if there's anything I could hold onto but came up with nothing besides the side of the table. "Oh-" Luca gripped my legs as he kept thrusting into me and pulled them up over his shoulder again.

I arched my back when the pain made an appearance again and a tear left my eye. He gripped my chest with my legs over his shoulders and I raised my head to look at him. My hair was now sticking on my neck and my body was red. Luca's hair was everywhere as he watched me with Lust written all over his face and a small smirk tugging at the corner of his lips. The sight was so simple yet so effective in a way that it made me clench around him from feeling my realize make an appearance again.

He was also going for his realize as well as he went harder and I knew I couldn't hold onto it any longer. Luca felt it too. "Let go." He said as he watched my face and that did it for me. I rested my head on the hard, wooden table once more and arched my back as it happened for the second time. But what surprised me was Luca's loud groan and small moans as he erupted.

•••

"Nope." I grabbed his shoulder and pulled him back next to me. I and Luca were now sitting on the couch and I was contemplating on how I'm going to approach the conversation but Luca was trying to run away from me.

"Fine." He narrowed his eyes and I matched his expression as he sat next to me again. Both of us were dressed again and I was sore, to say the least.

"But I'm going to see if you'll be able to adjust to my lifestyle today." I pouted in confusion as I watched him speak. What the heck does that mean?

Adjust to his lifestyle? What does that even mean?

"Come on." He extended his hand out to me and I hesitantly took it which lit up his eyes before a devilish smile replaced his lips again.

***

How's the story so far?

Hope you enjoyed :)