XVII- Tell me to stop

Please vote & comment & follow me

I had to leave in a rush because the new bodyguard was blowing up my phone and also made up a dumb excuse on the way. I can make up lies quickly and I blame that all on my parents.

They didn't teach me how to be good by being strict, they only raised a lying manipulator. I just told the guy that I forgot my notebook at the science lab and he gave me an eight-hour lecture to always remind him or at least text him, I only nodded my head.

I was not looking forward to cleaning my room today and I could feel my breath getting deeper along with my heart beating out of my chest as I remembered the memories from yesterday.

I sometimes really wish that my father would leave and never come back. I don't want him to die and if he leaves, I'll at least think that he's alive. After he was done with me I just heard him walk downstairs, turn on the TV and watch a show. I heard Kylie and my mother leaves the room they were hiding in shortly after and also walk downstairs next to my dad.

They all just sat down and ate food as I sobbed and the saddest part was that I was thinking of ending it all right there.

The unbelievable pain they had caused me all my life, me having no privacy at all and on top of that all the emotional and physical abuse they put me through.

I never once heard them apologize but that wouldn't make things different now would it?

I remember searching for a phone around the house to call someone. Someone who could save me and let me stay with them for however long it took me to find a safe place to stay in, away from my parents.

But who could I call?

I never realized how truly lonely and alone I was until that moment and it broke something in me.

I still like to think that maybe, just maybe someone will love me. It feels too good to believe when I genuinely think about it but Luca gives me hope.

He's a bad boy, bad boys don't love girls, especially girls like me but something draws him to me and I hope that thing doesn't disappear when I get drawn to him too. I didn't realize that I was crying till we reached the house and I had to wipe them away hurriedly so no one would notice.

I placed my jacket down in the wardrobe and ran up to my room because I knew he would be here early today. I did not want to see my father.

Broken glass getting shattered in the bottom of my shoes was the first noise that welcomed me when I stepped in. My eyeliner, blush, and eyeshadows were all over the ground and ruined.

I went to the bathroom to wash my face with some cold water before returning to my bedroom. I'm going, to be honest, I have no idea how long it took me to wash my face because of the panic in my chest. A billion negative thoughts were running through my head and my pout never seemed to leave.

I did everything to not cry since my head was hurting to the point where I could feel it pounding as I heard someone speak to me or walk. I threw my shirt over my head as I started to clean up.

After about three hours of cleaning, I heard three sharp knocks. But they weren't coming from my door.

I ran and opened my curtains to see the beautiful boy grinning at me, not to mention that he had climbed up to the roof somehow.

I unlocked my window and he threw his long legs in, sat on the window, and leaned his upper body back as he moved inside my room.

"Luca! We have cameras outside!" I intended to whisper yell but it came out louder and then my mouth was hanging open as I stared at him. He closed my chin and put his hand over my mouth before raising the other in the air. His phone was clutched in his hand and I stared at it.