•3•

Eᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 1 ~ Tʜɪs Gᴜɪʟᴛʏ Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

★ ★ ★

"I have what?" Alisha asks in disbelief as she swiftly turns her body around so she's facing Valentine

"You have pure angel blood." Valentine repeats and turns back to his sauce and adds a few ingredients. Alisha frowns confused. She couldn't have pure angel blood, could she?

"Your lying." She spits venomously. He just laughs at her respnae.

"Think about it, Alisha. Why did you still have your shadowhunter side after that werewolf attack but your brothers didn't?" He asks and she remains speechless. Valentine smirks. "Deep down you know I'm telling the truth, why else do you think your still alive?" Alisha frowns. Something clicks and she looks at Valentine, her fists clenched. She suddenly punched his face making him stumble back.

"You used me." The weak hybrid pants as she glares at the man in front of her. His eyes is turning a bright shade of red and it's bound to leave a bruise if he didn't have an iratze rune. "All those experiments, all that pain was just so you could take my blood!" He laughs slightly. "This is all a joke to you." She suddenly realises and frowns. Alisha storms out of the room and looks for Jace before she gets herself hurt.

Magnus walks past Alec and some Shadowhunters as he walks to the exit of the institute. He wears a frown on his face, he has ever since Alisha was taken. The warlock struts through the room, rushing to get out.

"Hey! Hey!" Alec shouts as he follows Magnus. In the hallway, Magnus stops and turns around to face the dark haired shadowhunter. "Are you going home?" He asks curious and he nods.

"Where else would I be going? My interview's over and I'm exhausted. Besides, at my house, there's steak and vodka. I'd rather be there." Magnus is about to walk away but Alec stops him quickly.

"Wait, you're just... You're not gonna help?" Alec asks, becoming more angered by the second.

"You really don't get, do you?" Magnus asks with a frown.

"What? Are you seriously doing this right now? Right now?!" Alec raises his voice as he speaks.

"You know damn well I wanna find Alisha and Jace just as much as you do, but that's no excuse to treat me like—" Magnus begins but Alec cuts him off.

"Well, then, what do you want from me?" The older Lightwood asks.

"At the moment, nothing." Suddenly, the institute alarm begins blaring loudly. Alec looks around out of instinct but when he turns back to Magnus he watches him walk away. With an angry expression, Alec goes back to the Ops Center and sees shadowhunters gathered around a table.