•55•

Eᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 12 ~ Yᴏᴜ Aʀᴇ Nᴏᴛ Yᴏᴜʀ Oᴡɴ

★ ★ ★

Alisha stands beside her older brother Jason whilst Isaac stands beside him. She smiles at the pair as her eyes flick over their runes. She smiles at their happy faces and with that smile, she turns to face Jace as he takes an update card from another Shadowhunter. The three Shadowhunters are trying to trace Azazel whilst Alisha messages Luke to ask him and Maia to go out looking. Although the pack is at a rough patch right now, Alisha knows that Maia and Luke will help her no matter what.

"Thank you." Jace says thankfully to the shadowhunter who nods and walks off just as Alec approaches the group. Alisha smiles at her boyfriend as he strides over to them.

"Looks like Azazel's headed south." Alec says whilst linking hands with the hybrid. "We've just recovered four dead mundanes with his signature MO."

"Okay. Let's go." Jace says getting straight to the point. The five of them begin to walk out of the institute when Imogen approaches them to stop them from leaving. The blonde twists her seraph blade in her hands and places it in her black thigh holster.

"To catch a Greater Demon you summoned to the Institute, defying all protocol and common sense?" She says making Alisha roll her eyes subtlety.

"Don't put this all on Jace. I had a part in this, too." Alec says firmly.

"Look, if you wanna bench your best fighter with a Greater Demon on the loose, I'm happy to oblige." Jace says cockily making the Lotova's smirk.

"No." Imogen states quickly. "First we vanquish Azazel. Then I'll decide what to do with you." She then walks off without another word.

"Go. I'll catch up." Jace says to his friends and they nod at him. Alisha walks off with Alec sticking right by her side, her brothers walking behind us. She secures her seraph blade as they walk down the institutes stairs. They're planning on looking around and scouting the area for Azazel. As soon as us four of them get outside, Jace barges through the doors and floats down the stairs making a grand entrance. Alisha laughs silently whilst Alec rolls his eyes.

"I asked Luke and Maia if they'd help us track him down." The blonde hybrid says after hearing an overly loud howl. Her boyfriend nods as he stays firmly beside her as they scout the city for any sign of Azazel.

After having no luck in finding the greater demon, Alisha, Jason, Isaac, Alec, Jace, and Clary are looking at a holographic map of the city in the Ops Centre. Alisha stands beside Clary and Isaac whilst Jason stands between Alec and Jace.