•51•

Eᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 11 ~ Mᴇᴀ Mxɪᴍᴀ Cᴜʟᴘᴀ

Eᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 11 ~ Mᴇᴀ Mᴀxɪᴍᴀ Cᴜʟᴘᴀ

★ ★ ★

Alisha is in the training room, helping her brothers get used to been a shadowhunter once again. She's already given them the runes they'll need for now and helped them learn others. When they told the Clave what happened, surprisingly, they were overjoyed that the Lotova brothers were back as shadowhunters and wasted no time trying to get them back in the field. When they told Clary, she was overjoyed and hugged them all tightly since she saw them as her brothers as well. Luckily, it took some of the guilt off of Jace when they told him and the blonde was happy that the Lotova's were okay. The three of them, even though they were still extremely upset over their packs death, continued to train. After being thrown on their asses by their sister a few times, both of them managed to get Alisha to the floor on their own. A proud smile ghosts the hybrids features as she stands up.

"Well done guys, your getting better. Just train daily and you'll be able to go on missions with us." Alisha smiles making her brothers smile as well. "Okay, so I'm going to update the clave on what's happening so I'll see you both later." But before she can leave, Isaac pulls her back. She looks at their worried expressions and frowns. The youngest Lotova pulls her through the institute, Jason following close behind.

"I'm gonna ask you a question and your gonna answer truthfully." Jason begins once they get to Alishas room. "And none of this 'I'm fine' bullshit cause I know your not." Alisha frowns at her brothers. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fi-" Alisha begins but Isaac cuts her off.

"If you tell me your fine I swear to the angel that you'll never see the light of day again." He threatens making Alisha look at her lap. When she finally looks up, she sees her brothers reassuring gaze making her sigh, knowing she's going to speak.

"I just feel so guilty." The hybrid mutters.

"Why? It's not your fault." Isaac states and Alisha nods.

"I know, but I knew about the plan and Valentine wanted me aswell meaning that this all could've been avoided if I was just-" Jason cuts the girl off.

"Don't finish that sentence." He warns, looking at his sister as if she had two heads. "None of this is your fault. It's Valentine's fault, you know that."

"Don't get me started on Valentine." Alisha starts. "If I see him I know I'm gonna rip his throat out with my teeth and then have a coffee like nothing happened."

"You know, I'm tempted to let that happen." Isaac comments making Alisha laugh slightly and Jason elbow his little brothers ribs.