•17•

Eᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 4 ~ Dᴀʏ ᴏғ Wʀᴀᴛʜ

★ ★ ★

Alisha drives up to where Alec texted her to meet them. When she gets there, both Clary and Alec watch her as she gets off of her bike. She takes the keys out and takes off her helmet. Alec smirks as he watches his girlfriends hair flow out of the bun she placed it in so she could fit her helmet on. Clary looks at the girl in awe, always jealous that she could ride a motorbike and still have the perfect hair. She walks up to them, adjusting her leather jacket. Alec passes her a spare seraph blade he always carry's, just in case. She smiles at him gratefully and nods for them to continue.

"How was the pack?" Clary asks the girl beside her. She shrugs in response, not really wanting to talk to it. Alec notices her muscles tense after Clary mentioned her pack. He frowns slightly, placing a comforting hand on her shoulder. She smiles up at him.

"And how were you two working together? Is it fun?" She smirks, wiggling her eyebrows. Both shadowhunters beside her groan and shake their heads. "Not good, got it." She murmurs with a smile. Suddenly, Clary stops moving making Alisha and Alec stop abruptly. "You okay?" She asks the Fairchild.

"Guys..." she says and they all look at where Clary was looking. Both Alec and Clary see the demons heat signature but Alisha doesn't since she didn't activate the rune. Alec notices this and grabs the girls wrist, seeing the rune they were using there, and he quickly activates it with his stele. She blinks a few times but adjusts to the new lights fairly quickly. There eyes focus on the blood on the ground. The three shadowhunters take out their blades and begin to follow the signature. Behind a dumpster, they find a girl that's shaking. Alisha immediately lowers her blade after noticing the girl isn't a threat.

"What happened? Who are you?" She murmurs after noticing the three there.

"It's okay. We're here to help." Clary says as she and Alisha step closer.

"It's a classic possession hangover." Alec informs Clary after seeing her confused expression. "Once the demon leaves the body, they have no memory of what they did." The girl looks at the blood on her hands as Alisha bends down beside her.

"Is this blood?" She says.

"Just try to keep calm." Alec says and Alisha gently grabs her hands making her look at the hybrid.

"Your okay, just breathe." She says and the girl calms down slightly. The girl them glances down at her bloodies hand again to Clary quickly intervenes.

"Hey, don't look at your hand, okay? Just look at us." She says and kneels down next to the girl and Alisha.

"I don't understand. What's going on?" She asks looking between the girls beside her.