•7•

Eᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 2 ~ A Dᴏᴏʀ Iɴᴛᴏ Tʜᴇ Dᴀʀᴋ

★ ★ ★

Isabelle walks into Jade Wolf, trying to find Jason and Isaac to ask them something. She looks around and sees them and a white haired girl, Gretel, sitting around a table in the middle. Jason sits on his own whilst Isaac is sitting beside Gretel, his arm draped around her. She struts up to them with a small smile, knowing to be gentle after what they're going through.

"Isabelle." Jason greets as nicely as he can. She nods a hello to them both and sits down.

"I wanted to talk to you both about something." She says making Gretel look at the brothers.

"I'm going to a coat the docks again, I'll see you both later." She says and kisses Isaac. Jason gives her a wave.

"Love you." Isaac comments as she walks away.

"Love you too." She smiles and walks out.

"I wanted to ask you something about Alisha." The pair visibly tense up after Izzy mentioned their sister. "Do you know if she ever wanted a parabatai?" The brothers faces simultaneously light up slightly. They both know what she's asking and they're happy.

"She's never talked about it." Izzy looks down sadly after Isaac spoke.

"But we know she's wanted one since we were children and I don't think anyone would be better suited for that than you." Jason smiles kindly making Izzy wear a giddy expression.

"Really?" She questions and the werewolves nod.

"Really." They repeat and Jason pulls her into a side hug. She smiles brightly, happy for the first time since both Jace and Alisha were taken. Luke then walks in, suprised to find the two Lotova boys smiling. He walks over making them all look at him. Isabelle notices the dark circles under his red puffy eyes. Alisha been missing took a toll on everyone. He smiles warmly at Isabelle who returns the action.

"What's going on here then?" Luke asks, placing his gun on the table. Izzy smiles up at the alpha whilst Jason nods at his brother to tell him.

"Izzy's gonna ask Alisha to be her parabatai!" He screams out happily making Luke's smile even wider. He knows Alisha wants a parabatai so bad. She talks to Luke about it because she doesn't want to make her brothers feel sad because they aren't Shadowhunters anymore.

"That's great." He smiles and brings the girl in to a much needed hug, for both of them. She smiles into his chest, happy she got Alishas family's approval. Now all they need to do is find the hybrid.