Chapter 25 : Hi Mom

"You're gross." I scrunch my nose in disgust.

"I'm not. I have taste." Ace chuckles and flicks my nose.

We are currently laying in my bed, Ace holding me in his arms. We have a movie playing on my laptop a couple inches away from our feet. I couldn't even tell you what is about. Ace can be very... distracting.

"Ketchup on your Kraft Dinner is disgusting." I say.

"Have you ever tried it?" Ace challenges.

"No but-"

"Ah. Ah. Ah. Don't knock it till you try it, Tuffs." He interrupts me, then squeezes his arms tighter around my shoulders.

I giggle, then nip his arm with my teeth. He makes a surprised noise and releases me.

"Did you just bite me?" Ace's wide eyes look down at me.

"Maybe." I shrug with a grin.

"I definitely did not take you as a biter." He gives me a wink then kisses my forehead.

"Well, I guess you learn something new everyday, Little Prince." I tease.

"I can't believe you are calling me that." He groans and rolls his eyes.

My stomach does a backflip at the sound. I reach up and kiss his neck.

He makes another sound, which encourages me to continue. I crawl onto his legs to face him. Ace doesn't say a word as I kiss my way up his neck until I meet his jaw. I pause, listening to his laboured breathing.

"Why'd you stop?" Ace's voice is rough.

I answer his question by kissing my way up the other side of his neck. When I meet his jaw again, I brush my tongue gently over his skin. Ace stops breathing for a second. I laugh quietly and press my lips against his jaw. I kiss him over and over until my lips hit his ear.

I whisper, grinning as I do so, "Do you like when I bite?"

Ace makes a choked sound. I nip his ear with my teeth then kiss my way back down to his lips.

He gently cups the back of my head and leans into the kiss. I go to tug his shirt off when the door to my cabin swings open.

"I'm here!!" A familiar voice rings out.

I fly out of Ace's lap, heart racing. I brush my hair back frantically as Ace pulls the blankets up over his lap.

Oh. So he did enjoy the biting.

I smirk inwardly and turn to face the door.

"Hi, mom." I wave awkwardly.

I knew she was coming today but I didn't think she would be here so soon. Or that she would burst into my cabin without knocking while I'm making out with my boyfriend.

My boyfriend that I may or may not have told her about.

It's not.

I haven't told her.

Whoops.

"Oh!" Her eyes widen when she takes in the scene before her. "Hi, hun. I can see you are quite busy right now. I will come back later" My mom's red face leaves a couple seconds later.

I bury my face in my hands. Ace's hand rubs my back absently.

"So... that's you're mom." He says with a airy chuckle.

"I'm so embarrassed right now." I groan.

"Don't be. I should be the one embarrassed."

"Should be? Meaning you're not embarrassed?" I whip my head around.