Chapter 24

HEY SEXY MUFFINS!!! HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER!!! (FINALLY). SORRY IF IT'S SHORT =(

P.S. IT'S NOT THE FINAL CHAPTER IF YOU'RE WONDERING THAT IN THE END OF THIS CHAPPY.

HOPE U GUYS LIKE IT!!!

VOTE-COMMENT-SHARE-ENJOY!!!!!

Chapter 24

Jeff's POV

I'd never thought I'd ever say this but my hand seems to be the second most beautiful thing in the world at the moment...

I've been staring at my hand for the past 15 minutes now after Blare touched it. I don't think I'm ever gonna wash it again. I think I should give her breakfast every morning. Then maybe someday she'd atleast give me a kiss.

I replayed that scene in my head.

'Just kidding. I like eggs.'

I covered my face with both hands and fell on the couch as I felt my cheeks burn. What has she done to me?

But as I was goofing around, I heard a knock on the front door. I quickly sat up to listen.

Second knock.

Blare probably wouldn't want ME to answer it so I'm just gonna stay here.

You're becoming soft you rebel.

I walked towards the door and opened it. I saw a guy-Xavior was it?- standing in front of me. "Hey Blare I've come to visit since it's been so-" His eyes widened when he realized he was staring at a completely different person. "-HOLY SH-"

I slammed the door on his face. Well nothing to worry about anyway. He saw me so that means he'll get out of here right?

The door slammed open and he jumped inside, "WHO THE- no..- WHAT the heck are you?!?!"

Guess not...

"AND what're you doing in this house?!?"

I smirked and gestured to the house, "Well I stay here."

"No you don't you freak!!! Blare doe-" He trailed off as his eyes widened. Then he got his his look back, "WHAT'VE YOU DONE TO BLARE?!?!"

I shrugged casually, "Beats me."

"DON'T YOU FUCKING SHRUG ME OFF LIKE THAT! WHAT'VE YOU DONE TO HER?!?!"

"WHY DO YOU FUCKING CARE?!"

"WELL WHY DO YOU FUCKING CARE?!"

That hit a nerve. That guy pissed me off.

I suddenly felt a thirst building up inside me. A thirst for satisfaction. A thirst for blood. A thirst for fresh meat.

A thirst for kill.

I slowly took out my knife and started walking towards him. He lost his oh-so-stupidly-brave-look and turned pale. My favorite face. He took a step back, then started towards the stairs.

Blare's POV

I swear downstairs is hella noisy at the moment. If Jeff is messing up my house then he should be praying for his life once my legs are healed.

"SHUT UP!!" I yelled.

I suddenly heard footsteps running up here.

Well someone's feeling energetic..

Suddenly the door swung open. "Jeez man why were making so much noi-" My eyes widened as I was NOT expecting to see this person. "X-X-Xavior...?" He looked at me with terrified eyes. His face was horribly pale and he was panting.