Chapter 28

*I FEEL LIKE I'M WRITING THIS CHAPTER AFTER CENTURIES ._.

YO SEXY MUFFINS AND GENTLEMUFFINS!! (If there rly ARE gentlemuffins reading this Lol).
I GOT A LOT OF COMMENTS FROM U GUYS AGAIN AND ENJOYED READING EACH ONE! IDK IF I COULD LOVE U GUYS MORE THAN THIS, THX SO MUCH! X3 <3<3

LOL AND SOME OF U GUYS SAID THAT THIS IS THE BEST JEFF THE KILLER STORY SO FAR XD

THAT RLY TOUCHED ME AND THX A BUNCH! BUT I'VE ACTUALLY READ BETTER ONES :P GLAD U GUYS ARE ENJOYING THIS STORY THO =3

HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER FOR YA! AND THOSE OF U WHO WERE GONNA DIE IF I DON'T UPDATE SOON.....I HOPE YOU'RE ALL STILL ALIVE =O
AND THOSE OF U WHO ARE STILL ALIVE, CONGRATULATIONS!! U SURVIVED THE CHEESY CHAPTER XD

OH AND SPECIAL SHOUT OUT FOR MY BEST FRIEND Amazing_Asni4!!!! I'D RLY APPRECIATE IT IF U GUYS FOLLOW HER AND READ HER NEW STORY 'RED' =3

VOTE-COMMENT-SHARE AND ENJOY~*

Chapter 28

I stood awkwardly at the entrance of my frozen class. No literally, they were frozen. But without the ice. Even the teacher froze when she saw me. Well obviously I wouldn't blame any of them. It's been decades since I last came to school and then mysteriously disappeared. And now I just show up like a firecracker.

Cuz baby you're a fiiiiiiirewor-

I scratched the back of my head and smiled awkwardly, "Uh....hey guys?"

Everyone snapped out of their trance. Then they all started whispering. Well yeah obviously it's about me. The teacher cleared her throat, "You're late. Take your seat."

I nodded and walked over to my seat. I passed Kaden and he flashed me a smile. He whispered, "Welcome back."

I smiled back, "Thanks bruh." I set my bag down and took my seat. I didn't really care much about what my classmates think of me. I'm just glad that my best friends know why I disappeared. Well obviously they don't know the whole thing but they knew enough. They won't ask any more.

And I'm also glad that Kaden's sitting in front of me. Now I won't feel so lonely.

"Miss Carter?" The teacher called out. I looked up.

"Yes ma'am?"

"Meet me after school."

Well I'll admit I saw that coming...

"Y-yes ma'am..." I sighed and slumped on my seat. Well I can't say I didn't expect this day to be a total flunk. First it started off with me totally forgetting about school. Then when I thought I was able to make it without being late, Jeff comes and........does certain stuff. And now this. Well I guess I'll be ready for what's coming next.

"Now class I hope you revised your books thoroughly..." The teacher announced as she took out a bunch of papers. "Because I'll be taking a surprise test now."

So NOT ready...

Everyone started chattering. Some were panicking, some were sighing heavily and some were cursing. And me? Well I was mentally swearing.

#$%& #*&$€£¥¢€!!!

Seriously of all the school days, I just had to come today. I rubbed my hair frustrated while I watched the teacher distribute the papers. "And no cheating!"

Ugh just when I thought about it....

I sighed and cracked my fingers, getting ready to solve the paper which looked like ancient Greek.