Chapter 20

*Yo MUFFINS!! HOW'S IT GOIN?  I'M SO SORRY ABOUT THE LAST CHAPTER. TO BE HONEST, I WASN'T QUITE SATISFIED WITH IT  :/ I HAD AN EFFING WRITER'S BLOCK....*SOB* FORGIVE ME.

AHEM...ANYWAYS, HERE'S CHAPTER 20! HOPE THIS'LL BE BETTER!

VOTE-COMMENT-SHARE AND ENJOY!!*

Chapter 20

"Blare? Blare wake up."

"Mmm..."

"Blare...It's late. Get up."

I slowly opened my eyes. I saw a blurry figure, but I could tell that it was Jeff. I groaned and closed my eyes again.

"Blare. Open your eyes."

"Nya.... the light burns..."

"Blare! Get up!"

"Mmf...I'm up."

"You don't look like you're up."

"That's Nice Jeff. I like ponies too~"

I felt the covers being removed from me. A sudden cold air whooshed through my body. I started to feel heat rising in me as I cracked my eyes open.

That dude is so dead....

I quickly stood up and lunged at him, knocking both of  us to the ground with me on top. His face held a shocked expression. Guess he wasn't expecting this.

"You damn psycho!!!!!!!"

"Woah what happened?"

I pointed my finger at him, "You can scream at me, shake me, roll me of the bed. But you will not pull my BLANKET!!!"

"I just pulled your blanket. What's the big deal?"

"I'll kill you!!"

He smiled. Why is he smiling? He wasn't supposed to smile. And why is this smile so...creepy?

Just then he grabbed my shoulders and pinned me to the ground, leaving me speechless. He moved closer and whispered in my ear, "I'd love to see you try~"

I gulped as a shiver ran down my spine. I felt my cheeks burn. "Uh...I-I wasn't serious..."

"Blare, why is your face red?"

I looked away from his face, "It's not. You're just imagining things.."

"You're blushing. You nervous?~" He purred.

"Am not!"

"Are too~"

"Jeff, get off me."

He laughed and got up, "Man, I sure enjoy teasing you." He held out his hand. I kept staring at it. "C'mon, I don't bite. Well, atleast not hard~" I frowned and slapped his hand away as I stood up.

"I can get up by myself."

He chuckled and held his hands up in surrender, "Alright miss grumpy pants." Then he put his hands down, "By the way, I did your homework for you.."

My eyes widened, "You did what?!"

"Well you were asleep for a pretty long time so, I decided to finish it."

That did not satisfy me...not one bit.

"Jeff, are you sure you got all of them right?"

"Pfft of course I did."

I quickly rushed to my books and checked my homework. Then my blood started to boil, "Jeff! What the hell is this?!"

"What the hell is what?"