Chapter 2

Ok so I decided to make a chapter two in one day..........cuz I have nothing else to do. Yay!! Two chapters in one day!! But it's kinda short XD

Anyway, please vote, comment and most of all, ENJOY!!! :D

I would really appreciate it ^w^

Chapter 2

I woke up to a loud crash which came from downstairs. I quickly shot up and looked around. I turned to my clock.

6:09pm?! Already?!?

No time to worry about that. What was that crash? I ran downstairs and looked around. "Kate?! Where are you?!" I shouted.

"Blare, I'm over here!" I went to the kitchen and I saw her picking up a few pieces of broken glass. I looked at her to see if she was okay. Relief washed over me as I didn't see a single scratch on her.

"Hey, what happened? Are you okay?" I knew the answer but I asked anyway. And I'm not really cold-hearted like her so, while she throws me around like trash, I still care about her. At least a little.

She looked at me and smiled. "I'm fine. I just accidentally dropped this plate. Now are you just gonna stand there like a dummy or help me?"

Did she just...smile?!? I...I can't believe my eyes!

I went over to her as I helped in picking up the bits of shattered glass. I was careful not to cut myself and once we made sure that we picked every single piece, we threw them all in the garbage can. After all that, I looked at her with a confused look. "Uh...Kate? You sure you're alright?"

She dusted her hands, "Yeah, why?"

"You're not acting like yourself at all." She really wasn't but I kind-a like the way she was acting. Maybe that guy really did something to her after all.

She looked at me and smiled. "What do you mean, silly? I'm always like this."

Ain't foolin' shit sister.

"Uh...no. You rarely smile at me and you never speak politely. Heck, you call me a lot of things but you never even say my own name." I said raising an eyebrow.

"R-Really? Wow...I didn't realize that.." What?! "I'm really sorry for everything I've done to you." She said as she pulled me into a hug. I just stood there shocked.

Was she actually...hugging me? This can't be real. No, this is actually too sudden and good to be true.

"Kate, pinch me."

"What?" She looked at me confused. Then she understood what I was trying to say and she laughed. "Blare, this isn't a dream. I just realized that our parents aren't with us anymore and we only have each other. Let's just start a new beginning shall we?"

I was still doubtful. "But...after everything that's happened...why start now?"

"If I don't start now then when will I?"

I smiled a really huge smile and nodded my head. I can't believe what she just said! But I was really happy. I could just jump around all night. After that, both of us spent the whole night doing stuff together. I didn't know it was fun to be around my sister. We watched movies, I taught her how to play video games and she offered to practice some make-up on me, but I desperately refused. It was the typical sister quality time I've always dreamed of. To be honest, I never wanted this night to end. But it had to.

"Alright Blare, you know you have a show to put on tomorrow so you have to go to sleep early." I just sighed and nodded my head. As much as I didn't want this night to end, I didn't want to mess up tomorrow's concert due to insufficient amount of sleep either. I headed up towards my room. "Goodnight, Blare."