Chapter 8

Hey guys. Chapter 8 is up and I hope you'll like it! :D

Oh and don't hate on Shane. If this wasn't a Jeff the killer story, you'll love him.

Vote, comment, share and ENJOY!!! :D

Chapter 8

"Excuse me? What in the world are you doing on my bed?" I said while crossing my arms. He is really pissing me off now. He thinks that he can come in my house whenever he wants? Yeah, that's not gonna happen.

He glared at me, "Who was that on the phone?"

"None of your business!"

"It was your boyfriend wasn't it?!"

"So what if it was? What are you gonna do about it? Huh?!" He suddenly got up and before I knew it, I was pinned against the wall and he was holding his knife at my neck.

"You have no idea what I can do. So don't underestimate me Blare or I'll-"

"What? You'll do what? Kill me?! Heh yeah right. If you wanted to kill me, you could've killed me a while ago!!" He kept staring at me speechless. By the look in his eyes, I could tell that he was shocked. He put his knife back in his hoodie and walked towards the front door. "Hey where are you going?!?"

He opened the door and turned his head to me, "Blare.....you've done a big mistake." He said as his grin became wider. He went out and slammed the door. I rolled my eyes.

Heh yeah right. And what's he gonna do about it? Stupid psychopath just trying to scare me.

I went over to the couch and turned on the tv. I watched 'Final destination 5'. Well it wasn't scary. I put on to the news. The news reporter just said about the weather of certain places. While he was doing so, I went to the kitchen and thought of making a snack. As I was baking some pie, I heard the most terrifying thing.

"We just found out that a young boy of age 16 was stabbed in the stomach. His name is Shane Johnson. He was admitted in the hospital and the doctors said that he is still alive. He described the criminal as a boy of the same age as him or a year older. He had a smile cut across his face and no eyelids. He wore a white hoodie and black pants. The doctors did not believe him as his story almost seemed impossible. But in any case, if anybody sees this criminal please contact the police immediately."

I just stood in the kitchen. I couldn't move. I didn't even think that something like this would happen. I snapped out of my thoughts and quickly got out of my house and ran towards the hospital. I didn't change from my outfit so I wasn't worried about it. I reached the reception and stood in front of the lady.

"Excuse me? Is Shane Johnson here?"

"Yes. He's in room 402."

"Thank you." I ran like there was no tomorrow and finally reached the door. I banged it open and saw Shane on the bed. "SHANE!!!!!!"

He looked up at me with a surprised face, "Blare?! What are you doing here?" I ran beside him and held his hand.

"That doesn't matter! Are you okay?!?"

"Well yeah I'm-"

"You got stabbed right? How is it?!"

"It's-"

"Oh my god I'm so sorry for what happened."

"Blare you don't-"

"This is all my fault."

"Blare!" He pulled me towards him and........kissed me. I just didn't know what to do. It happened so quickly. But I did what I've always wanted to do for years now.........I kissed back.

*Jeff's POV* (Uh oh *smirks*)

I gripped my knife as tightly as I could. I should've finished him when I had the chance! I just let him live to signal a warning for him to stay away from her. But now here he is.......kissing her. And the worst part is.....she's kissing him back. If I could, I would jump in there and kill him that very moment. But I can't. I just have to sit on this damn tree and watch them like an idiot.

But why do I care? So what if she's kissing him? It's none of my business. But why am I getting this weird feeling? Wait am I.......no I can't be.

Am I jealous?

*Blare's POV*

"Ahem..." We both broke the kiss and looked at the door, only to see a doctor standing there with crossed arms. "I hope I'm not interrupting anything." We both looked away embarrassed.

"Uh...I think you can go Blare." Before I could say yes, I remembered that Jeff could come and kill him anytime when he's alone.

"No Shane. I'm staying with you for tonight."

"But Blare you-"

"I'm staying here and that's final!" He was about to say something but the doctor spoke up.

"Very well. I will arrange a bed for ma'am over here."

"Thank you." As the doctor closed the door, Shane looked at me.

"Blare you didn't have to."

"Trust me. You'd regret it if I didn't make that decision." He looked like he was about to say something but I guess he decided not to. After a while, a bed was put next to Shane. I climbed on to it and pulled the covers over me, "Goodnight Shane."

"Night Blare. Love ya." Was the last thing I heard before I drifted off to sleep.

*Shane's POV*

I watched her close her eyes and quickly sleep. Wow, she must be really tired. She looked so cute when she slept. But I was still worried about her. What did she mean when she said I'd regret it if she didn't make that decision? Was something suppose to happen? And why did she say that it was her fault?

All these questions are driving me crazy. Might as well get some sleep for now. I've had a long night.