Chapter 5

And here's chapter 5 guys! :D

Omg I'm started to get followers! They're very little compared to others but I'm really thankful!

Thanks a bunch guys! LOVE YOU ALL!!! X3

And now, ENJOY!! :D

Chapter 5

He lifted his knife, about to end my life forever. I just kept staring at his horrible eyes. I saw insanity, hunger and evil in them. But I also saw something else. I couldn't make out what it was but it was something....different. I kept staring deep into them, trying to figure out what it was.

*Ok guys I'm gonna start a POV thingy from here XD*

Jeff's POV

What was she doing? The way she was staring at me.....is she trying to find something in me? She didn't seem scared anymore. She looked.....well curious.

I sat up and glared at her, "Why are you looking at me like that?!"

She blinked twice as she seemed to come back into reality. "I...I dunno. You have something......different."

Ok.....what did she mean by that?

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm saying that......maybe you're not fully evil." My eyes widened by what she just said. What did she mean I'm not fully evil? I'm pure evil! I choked her neck with my knife.

"Don't ever say that again!! What do you know about me?! You think you can just make out who I am by just staring into me?! You humans really are-"

"WHAT'S GOING ON?!"

I turned my head around to see a man holding a gun. He saw my face and held the gun in front of me. I smiled. Poor guy. Thinks that he could kill me with that puny thing. I stood up and gripped my knife. I started to walk towards him when I heard another voice.

I turned to see another man running towards him, "Hey dude what's wrong?" He turned to face me and his eyes widened. "HOLY SHIT!!! Who the hell-"

Before he could finish, I ran away from them and into the woods.

Crap. I failed to kill again.

Blare's POV

I watched Jeff run away as I lay helplessly on the ground. I saw the two men run up to me, "Miss? Miss are you alright?" I got up and smiled at them, "Y-yeah I'm fine."

"Are you sure? You hurt anywhere?"

"No I'm completely fine. Really."

The other guy shook his head, "No you're not. Your neck is bleeding severely." I touched my neck and when I looked at my hand, there was blood on it. "Miss we have to take you to the hospital."

"No no. it's not that bad. I can't feel the pain anyway."

"Miss. You're going to suffer with loss of blood."

Ok this guy is getting into my nerves. I know he's just trying to help but still. I hated hospitals.

"Fine. I'll go." They offered me a ride there and I humbly accepted. *Yeah right* I suddenly felt dizzy and everything just went black.

I woke up seeing bright lights. I looked around and I realized that I was in a hospital. I sat up and saw the nurse come in.

When she saw that I was awake she smiled, "Well it's about time. How are you feeling?"

She seemed sweet.

"I'm fine. How long was I here?"

"Nearly 3 hours."

"Oh. So.....am I able to go home?"

"Oh yeah sure. You just had a deep cut in your neck and the doctor wrapped some bandages around it so I think you'll be fine."

"Ok then thanks." I got up and went away as fast as I could. I reached my house and locked all of the doors and windows. I was terrified. I looked at my clock and noticed that it was 1:25am. My sister was supposed to be home an hour ago!

What if Jeff killed her? He was holding her phone back then so that means she should be dead.

Just then the doorbell rang. I looked down from my window and saw my sister. I quickly ran downstairs and to the door. I opened it and glomped on her, making both us fall to the ground. I looked up at her with tears in my eyes, "Kate! You're alive! You have no idea how happy I am to see you!" She didn't respond. She just hung her head. "K-Kate? You okay?"

She looked up at me with a dull face, "Y-yeah. I'm fine. Let's go in." We went inside and she went directly to the kitchen. Wow she must be really hungry. I went up to my room and found her phone on the ground. I picked it up and as I turned, I saw Kate standing at the door.

"Oh hey Kate. You have no idea what happened here while you were gone. Here's your phone." I handed it to her but she didn't take it. She just stood there with her head hung low again. Just then I spotted a knife in her hand. I looked up at her shaking, "K-Kate? Is......everything alright?"

She looked up at me with an insane look on her face. She jumped on me making us fall to the ground with her on top. "Kate??!!! What are you doing?!?!"

"I'm going to kill you!!!!!"

"Why?! What did I do?! What happened?!?!"

"All this time I just kept pretending! I didn't really love you, you little bitch!!!! I just waited for the right time to get RID OF YOU!!!!!" Tears started forming in my eyes. Did she just say that? Didn't anyone love me? No. I guess nobody did. I closed my eyes waiting for my death. But nothing happened.

I felt a warm liquid on my cheek. I slowly opened my eyes to see her staring at me with a shocked expression. Then I noticed that blood was dripping for her mouth. I screamed and pushed her away. Then I saw him.

"Stupid bitch. Nobody kills my victims but me." I stared at him in shock. Did he just save me? He looked at me and smirked. I snapped out of my thoughts and glared at him.

"How the hell did you get in here?!? I locked everything!!!!"

"No you didn't. The front door was open."

Shit. I must've forgot to close it when Kate came in. I'm such an idiot.

"Well.......Whatever!!" I looked away embarrassed. Wait. Why am I not scared? I looked up at him and he was still smirking. That jerk. "Are you gonna get out or not?!?"

He cocked his head, "No. I think I'm gonna stay here tonight."

"Oh hell no you're not! GET OUT!!"

"Hey! I just saved you so you owe me!!" We both kept glaring at each other. Then I looked away in disgust.

"Fine." His smile grew wider. I went to my bed and pulled the covers. I felt him come over my bed. "Hey! The sofa's downstairs in front of the Tv!"

"Who said I'm sleeping on a sofa?" I got up quickly and looked at him.

"Excuse you?! No way am I sleeping with a freak like you!! I don't even sleep with a guy!" I said waving my hands in the air.

"Well lucky you. You get to experience."

"Ugggghhhh!!!!" I lay down and pulled the covers back up. I am starting to hate him even more. But wait. How am I still alive?

"Jeff?"

"Hm?"

"Why haven't you killed me yet?"

There was a moment of silence. Did I say something I wasn't supposed to say?

"Just go to sleep."