Chapter 12

Hiiiiiiii muffins!!!! I did this chapter out of boredom so don't judge me on this chapter ok? XD

Comment, share and vote! It's just a little click!! :D

Chapter 12

I was so excited! Why? Because today was the day I get out of this hell hole! I'm sick and tired of this place! But I haven't seen Jeff in two days; Not that it bothered me or anything. I was actually surprised he hadn't even come to visit. I suddenly heard a horn beep outside my house. I smiled as I knew who came.

James.

He actually agreed to drop me to the airport. Good thing he knew how to drive a car. I grabbed my luggage and ran outside. I found him in his car with Carl sitting at the back. I put my luggage at the back of the car and sat in front. I looked and James and smiled, "Hey how's it goin'?"

"Not so good since you're leaving." I chuckled and pinched his cheek. He was so cute sometimes. "What? I'm serious!"

"I know cutie pie now let's just go."

"What did you just call me?" I froze as I realized that I just said that out loud. I glanced at him and he was smirking. I blushed in embarrassment. I punched him in his arm.

"It came out by accident now just move moron!!!" He chuckled and started the car. He drove really smoothly on the road. I loved how the wind blew through my hair. I may be boyish but I'm still a girl.

"Uh....blare? I'd like to comment on how beautifully long your hair is but right now, I'd like to see the road." I turned around and realized that my hair was hitting his face when the wind blew. I closed the window quickly and sat straight. I glanced at him and his eyes were on the road. I must admit that James did look gorgeous. His caramel hair was messy like always, giving him the hot look. His green emerald eyes were focused on the road. He wore a short sleeve t-shirt showing of his muscular arms.

Wait was I checking him out? EWWWWW!!!

"Are you done checking me out?" I turned to him and he was smirking at me.

"What?! I wasn't checking you out."

"Yeah, sure you weren't."

"I wasn't!! Why would I do that anyway?"

"Oh I dunno. Maybe it's because my looks are unbearable?"

Before I could say anything, I heard someone clearing their throat, "Uh guys? I'm still here." Oh my god I totally forgot about Carl. I blushed and looked out the window again.

It was a long ride but I didn't mind. At least I got to spend my last moments in this place with my best friends. They were my everything now. And in order to keep them safe, I have to leave. We finally reached the airport. I got out and took my luggage. I went inside the airport and James and Carl followed me. Then we reached the end. They had to leave me from here. I turned around to face them. I first went to Carl and hugged him.

"I'll miss you so much. Take care ok?" I felt him nod his head. I pulled away and kissed him on his forehead. Then I walked over to James. He had a smile on his face but I knew it was fake. I hugged him as tight as I could. I felt his arms wrap around my waist and hug me back. "Thank you so much James. I totally owe you."

We pulled away and he caressed my cheek, "Hey, you don't need to owe me anything. I'm your friend got that?"

"Best Friend." I corrected him. He nodded and hugged me again. "I love you James." I felt his body stiffen. I pulled away and slapped him on the face, "I didn't mean in that way you idiot I mean as a friend!!!!!"

He chuckled caressing the spot where I slapped him, "I know. I was just messin' with ya." He said winking.

I rolled my eyes, "Riiiiight." I turned around and started walking away. As I was, I turned my head and mouthed the words 'I'll miss you'. They waved goodbye as I went into the plane. I found my seat and and sat down after putting my luggage on top.

I looked outside the window. Memories started to flow in my mind. I remembered my times with my family. I remembered how I grew up here. I remembered my mother and father, my school, my sister and my friends. I remembered Shane. The plane started moving and took off. I saw my city getting smaller and smaller. I couldn't hold back anymore. I cried. I cried my heart out as I put a pillow on my mouth, which prevented me from screaming. I had so much pain inside my heart. I had to leave everything behind and it's all that monster's fault. He ruined my life. What did I do to deserve this life?

I felt someone petting my back. I looked to see that a young boy, about my age, was sitting beside me. I couldn't see his face because he wore a hoodie that covered it. "Cry. Let everything out."

I couldn't help it. I buried my face in his chest and cried with everything I had. I felt him wrap his arms around my waist, "Let everything out. Remove the pain." His words were so comforting. I didn't know who he was but I really needed this moment. And before I knew it, I cried myself to sleep.

Hours later...

"Excuse me miss. Wake up." I was too lazy to respond. I slowly opened my eyes. At first everything was a blur. Then my vision came back. I saw that I was still on the boy. "Wake up. The plane landed." My eyes shot open and I quickly got up.

"I'm so sorry!! I didn't mean to!" I felt completely embarrassed now. I felt my cheeks burning. I was blushing like crazy now.

"It's okay. Calm down its no bid deal." I looked up at him. I still couldn't see his face. "Did you sleep good?" I nodded and smiled like an idiot. "That's good." He stood up and got my suitcase from the top.

"Oh no you didn't have to do that." I said getting my suitcase from him.

"It's no problem. No big deal." I gave him a warm smile. We walked out of the plane and out of the airport. He turned to me, "Well, I guess I gotta be going."

"Yeah me too. Bye." He waved at me and went away. He was a really nice guy. I wish I could see his face. Oh man I didn't ask his name! Darn. I looked around the place. I can't believe I was in London. And now, I have to look for a hotel. No wait. James already told me about a nice hotel. What was the name again? Darn I forgot! I took my phone and dialed his number.

"Hello?"

"Hey James its me. I've reached."

"Oh that's great!"

"Yeah. Hey can you tell me the name of that hotel again? I totally forgot."

"Oh what a memory."

"James!"

"Alright alright. It's the Lord Jim hotel. Now was that hard to remember?"

"No but thanks." I hung up and looked around. I found a taxi and got inside. "Lord Jim hotel." He quickly drove off. Now that wasn't so hard.

Few minutes later...

We finally reached the hotel. Holy smoke! It was damn huge!! I kept staring at it through the window and found myself drooling.

"Miss? We're here." I snapped out of my thoughts. I paid and got out of the taxi. I stood there speechless. I slowly walked inside. I looked around and it was very luxurious. I've never seen anything like this before.

"Ahem. May I help you?" I turned and saw a man. He wore a formal suit and he was smiling.

"Oh, uh....um.....yeah. One room please."

"Right this way." He took me up in the lift. He showed me several rooms and to be honest, I couldn't choose. But in the end, I finally chose. I went inside my room and jumped on the bed. I was so glad that I had enough money to pay for such a luxurious place. I bet they even had a spa here. I didn't want to sleep but I had to. I have a big day tomorrow. So without unpacking my stuff, I quickly fell asleep.