Chapter 31

*HEY SEXY MUFFINS! SO MY FINALS RESULTS ARE COMING UP SOON AND I'M GETTING KINDA NERVOUS HAHAH ^^;
I'M KIDDING, I'M ACTUALLY GOING GAGA.

OH AND THX A LOT U GUYS FOR ALL THE VIEWS AND COMMENTS AND VOTES. I RLY FEEL AWESOME WHEN I KNOW U GUYS LIKE MY STORY HAHA. RLY APPRECIATE IT.

ANYWAYS HOPE U GUYS'LL LIKE THIS CHAPTER AS WELL. AND OH MY FRND Amazing_Asni4 STARTED WRITING HER NEW STORY. SHE'S STARTING TO FEEL PROUD OF IT SO CAN U GUYS PLZ SUPPORT HER BY READING IT PLZZZZZ? =3 IT'LL BE A GREAT HELP.

HERE'S THE LINK TO HER STORY -----> DOUBLE TROUBLE.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/61501236

BTW GUYS.....THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER OF THE STORY. THANKS SO MUCH TO ALL THOSE SEXY MUFFINS OUT THERE FOR READING AND VOTING. I'M SO HAPPY THAT MY FIRST BOOK GOT THIS FAR. LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH SRSLY.

OH AND I'M WRITING A NEW JTK BOOK. IT'LL BE OUT SOON. I'LL ANNOUNCE IT IN ANOTHER CHAPTER ONCE IT'S OUT. SO THX A BUNCH AGAIN AND HOPE YOU'LL ENJOY!

VOTE-COMMENT-SHARE AND ENJOY!*

Chapter 31

"ACHOO!" I sneezed like a wacko and rubbed my red nose. Great. I just had to get sick at a time like this. And I can't even breathe properly because of my blocked nose.

Jeff looked at me with a raised brow,"Getting sick already?"

I glared at him, "Hey! Whaddya mean already?! I stayed up all night without even a cup of coffee to keep me awake and I stayed out in the cold for hours! And I even cried in the cold! A-ACHOO! Oh and let's not forget that this is all your fault!"

He frowned, "Wow you sound pretty hilarious. And hey it's not completely my fault. You fell in love with me too remember? And you even covered for me all this time. So you're responsible too!"

"Well you're the one who found me first and decided to-" I sighed frustrated and lowered my head. "Forget it."

A hurt expression covered his face, "So...you're regretting everything that's happened until now?"

My heart sank in my chest as I stared at him, "N-no! Of course I don't..."

"Doesn't seem like it..."

Guilt filled my chest. I thought of everything. Flashbacks of my memories from the time when I first met him till the moment now. Come to think of it, I would've been dead a long time ago. If it hadn't been for Jeff, my sister could've killed me. I mean, sure after that Jeff stayed in my life and everything else went downhill. He killed Shane out of jealousy and I've been at death's door a lot of times because of him. And now because of him, I'm on the most wanted list too.

But he was with me all this time. He's been watching me through thick and thin. He never meant to kill me when he almost did. He actually did his best to make me happy. I'm probably a burden for him now that the police are more active than ever and he has to drag me around. He could've left me behind or killed me to make it easier. But he didn't.

Tears formed in my eyes at these thoughts. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him close. "I really don't Jeff. I don't regret anything at all."

He relaxed his body and hugged me back, "You've no idea how happy I am to hear that..."

"Again, I really wish I had popcorn." BEN interrupted.

"Why're you still even here with us?!" Jeff growled.