Chapter 13

Hey guys! Thanks for all the 84 views! Really appreciated it right now. Oh and thanks for the votes too! ;)

Vote, comment, share and enjoy!

That's all I wanted to say muffins XD

Chapter 13

I woke up the next day when I felt something vibrating. I slipped my hand into my jeans pocket and pulled out my mobile. I looked at the screen and saw that James was calling. I clicked the green button and answered in a sleepy tone.

"Hello?"

"Oh good morning to you darling. I see you're still asleep."

"Oh drop the British accent James. What do you want?"

"Well I'm sorry your highness, I just called to check on you."

"Well I'm fine now call me later."

"But-" I hung up before he could say anything. I was too sleepy. Wait what time was it? I quickly came to a sitting position and looked around. I finally found a pendulum clock.

9:30.....oh my god!!!

I jumped out of bed and ran to my suitcase. I opened it and started unpacking. I'm so gonna be late for breakfast if I don't finish on time. While I was putting my clothes in the closet, I paused. I got that weird feeling again. I looked around but saw nothing. I started feeling anxious.

What if he followed me here? Is he planning to ruin my life here too? No he couldn't have followed me all the way here. It's just my imagination.

I turned back and continued my work. After that, I changed to a more comfortable outfit and ran out of my room. I went down and found the restaurant. It was........wow. I looked around and saw a lot of people having their breakfast. I stared at the food and started drooling. They looked so yummy. I felt someone tap on my shoulder, which made me snap out of my thoughts. I turned and saw the waiter.

"Why hello ma'am. You're just in time. Please take that table." He pointed to a table. I nodded and sat there. I have to admit, I did adore the British accent he had. I waited but no one came. Why wasn't anyone coming? I looked around wondering when will someone come. I sighed at turned back front. A waiter was standing in front of me.

"What's wrong ma'am? Don't you want your breakfast?" I just nodded like an idiot. "Ok then." We just kept silent. This was getting awkward. What was I supposed to say? He didn't even give me the menu so how am I supposed to order? "I'm sorry ma'am but I thought you said you wanted your breakfast."

"Well.....yeah..but uh.....I-"

"Excuse me?" We turned and saw a boy. He had dirty blond hair, ocean blue eyes and wore a regular t-shirt and jeans. God he was hot! "She's with me." The waiter nodded and walked away. I looked at him and he smiled at me. He gave me a tray with food. "Hope you like eggs." I didn't say anything. I just nodded. "You don't talk much do you? Mind if I sit here?"

"No not at all." He sat and smiled. I just blushed and smiled back. Why did I have to blush?!!

"You have a nice voice." I blushed more.

"Um....thanks."

"You're not from here are you?"

"Nope. And I guess I could say the same for you."

"Yeah. But I've been living here for months now."

"In this hotel?"

"Nah. I have my house. I just came here to eat breakfast."