Chapter 16

Yo muffins! Thank you so much for following me my new muffins!! I'm soooo so happy, thx so much!!!

Hope you'll like this chapter as well! :D

Comment, Share and Vote! It's just a button :3

Oh and enjoy!!!! ;D

Chapter 16

"Careful sweetheart! Don't go too far ok?!" I turned back while running and smiled at her.

"Ok mommy! I won't!" I turned my head back to the path. I was heading to the playground. I was so excited! Daddy was finally taking me for a swim at the beach. I spotted him leaning against the car. "Daddy!" I waved at him while I was still running. He smiled and waved back. I finally reached him. He picked me up and spun me around in the air. I started giggling.

"There you are you little kitty!" He pretended to be biting me and I laughed more. He put me down and stood up straight. "Ready?" I smiled and started jumping.

"Yes daddy! I was born ready!" He chuckled. He opened the car's door and bowed.

"Ladies first." I hopped inside and sat on my seat. Daddy came and sat on the other seat beside me. He started the car and headed to the beach.

**At the beach**

"Daddy! Daddy! Look!" I went running to my daddy. He bent down until he reached my level.

"What is it sweet heart?" I opened my hands to reveal a very beautiful seashell.

"I found this on the sand. What is it?" He took it from me and smiled.

"This is a seashell. There are a lot of these here. You found a very beautiful one sweet heart."

"I did?"

"Yes you did. Keep this with you Blare. And remember this as a memory. Don't loose it okay?"

"Ok daddy." I turned back to swim again but before I could, he turned me back to face him again.

"Oh and Blare. Remember this. That whatever happens, we'll always be there for you and love you no matter what ok?"

"Hey!" I snapped out of my thoughts and saw Xavior waving a hand in front of me. "Earth to Blare."

"Oops sorry."

"Geez what were you thinking about?"

"Oh nothing.....I was just remembering something."

"About what?" I turned to him and gave him a sad smile.

"My dad..." His eyes grew wider and he looked away.

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't know."

"It's okay Xavior." He looked back at me and we locked gazes. I spotted a small glint in his eyes. Then I remembered someone else.

Shane.

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked away. I heard him get up from his seat. "Well I'm just gonna go get more ketchup." He started walking away.

Yes. We were in a restaurant, eating burgers for lunch. They were so yummy here. I looked around and saw people eating and chatting. The workers were just......well, doing their job. Everything looked pretty normal. At least for now.

Xavior came back with two small packets of ketchup. I can't believe he already finished the other packets. They were more than enough. Heck, he even took my packets. He sat down and noticed me staring at him with a 'really?' look. "What?"