Chapter 10

Heyo guys!!!!

Thanks so much for all the views on this!!

Love u guys sooooooo so much!!! Lolz I sound like some kind of idol or something bleh. But I srsly do love u guys! ._.

Vote, comment, share and enjoy!!! :DDD

Chapter 10

"J-j-Jeff?.....Where....were you?" I asked stuttering. I bet he went killing again.

"I went to find some breakfast remember?"

"And....how did you find your breakfast?"

"I snuck onto a house and stole some food. I also killed the people living there while I was at it." My heart skipped a beat. This was all my fault again. I should've given him breakfast. And now because of me, people were killed. "Hey. Something wrong?"

I looked back up at him and glared, "What's your problem?!?! I DIDN'T TELL YOU TO KILL ANYONE I JUST TOLD YOU TO GET SOMETHING TO EAT!!!!!"

"Woah! Calm down lady!"

"Calm down? CALM DOWN?!?!! DO YOU EXPECT ME TO CALM DOWN AFTER WHAT YOU DID?!?!!!"

"Yeah why not?"

"YOU KILLED THEM!!!!!!!!"

"I always kill."

"YOU ARE A DISGRACE!!!!!!"

"I know." Was he smirking?!?! Why I ought a-

"YOU......YOU..." Then I did something unexpected. I slapped him...hard. I saw a shocked expression on his face. I didn't regret what I just did. He deserved it anyway. "Jeff you ruined my life!!! Why did you come into my life in the first place?!?! I don't care if you just saved me from my sister, I wanted to die anyway!!!! I hate you Jeff....I HATE YOU FROM THE CORE OF MY HEART!!!!! Just get outta here....Please. I don't wanna even look at you."

I saw anger in his eyes. He turned away from me and walked towards the front door. He slammed it close, leaving me alone.

Alone.

I was finally alone. But will he ever come back? I hope he doesn't. I walked back on the couch and laid down. Man I was having a big headache. I looked at the clock and realized that it was lunch time.

Meh. I'm not hungry.

I decided to take a walk in the park. Maybe some fresh air will cool my head a little. I put on a plain black shirt and Blue jeans. I tied my hair to a bun and wore my canvas. Then I set off to the park.

I reached the park and saw that there were a lot of people. So many kids were playing and they also had their parents with them. I sat on the bench and watched them all. Then I looked at a boy playing with his dad.

"Alright son, catch!!"

"I got it daddy!!" The ball went above his head and bounced away. "Aww I missed..."

"Well why don't you go fetch it?"

"K!!" The boy started chasing after the ball. As he was doing so, I saw his mom come towards his dad.

"He's such a sweety."

"Yes he is. He gets that from you."

"Aww shut up." She punched him playfully. They looked so happy. A big happy family.

That's all I ever wanted. A big happy family. But no. I had to suffer a horrible life without my parents. My sister was no good and a psycho killer is haunting my life. Why did it have to be this way?

I felt tears welding up in my eyes. But I didn't wipe them away. I let them roll down my cheeks. All my pain flowing away. But I still had an infinite pain inside me. I remembered that when I was little, I used to cry when my pets died. Then my mom would ask me why was I crying. She would say that it was no use because it won't bring it back to life. Crying wouldn't get you anywhere but it makes you feel better. Just letting everything out.I got up and went back to my house when I decided that I've cried enough.

I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I know it's late but I needed it. I changed to my pj's and dried my hair. I went to the kitchen and finally made some lunch. The rest of the day went normally but boring. But I was really happy that Jeff didn't come at all. At least I would have a good night sleep.

Next day...

I woke up as my alarm started buzzing. I turned it off. No way am I going to school today. I have to take care of Shane.

OMG SHANE!!!!!

I jumped out of my bed and quickly got dressed. I grabbed my phone and headed to the hospital. I went to the reception.

"Hey uh....I need to see Shane." I couldn't help but notice the woman's body stiffened. She looked scared about something.

"U-u-um......I don't think that's a good idea right now..." Was she stuttering? Somethings not right here.

"Why not? He has to go back home today. Which room is he in?"

"I'm sorry miss. You cannot visit the patient now." Anger rose inside me. I couldn't hold back anymore so I grabbed her shirt and shook her until she became a little dizzy.

"TELL ME WHERE HE IS WOMAN!!!!! I HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW!!!!"

"Ok ok ma'am please calm down! He's.....not here anymore..."

"What do you mean?"

"He's......dead." I froze. Did she just say.....He was....dead? No this can't be happening. How could he die? I felt my eyes started to water. He was the only person left in my life. And now.....he's gone too.

"H-how......how could he die??" I felt the tears falling now.

"We found out that he was stabbed multiple times in the stomach." My heart skipped a beat. Now that.....made sense. It was that psychopath monster who killed him. He was angry yesterday.....maybe he wanted to take revenge. "I-I'm....terribly sorry miss."

I didn't waste any time. I ran out of the hospital crying my eyes out. I reached my house and ran upstairs. I jumped on my bed and cried on my pillow. Why was my life like this? Why was I born? Why did I have to live this far?

All these questions kept circling in my mind. But I didn't have an answer to even one of them. I looked around my room. I remembered all the times I had with my parents. They were my everything. I looked at each and every thing. Then my eyes widened when an idea struck me. It might just work. I could start a new beginning. I could make new friends and a new life. And I know just how to do it.

I had to leave...