Chapter 2

chapter 2

    As dusk approached, the sun shrank a bit from its scorching heat and shone on the two of them.

    The young man's long eyelashes drooped, and his dark pupils were indifferent, looking at Qi Yu's seemingly innocent eyes, as if he wanted to see through her.

    From a distance, it looks purely like a confession scene in a comic.

    The next second—

    "Qi Yu, how dare you go into the woods with a man!!!"

    A high-pitched male voice instantly pierced the pink plot at this time.

    Drill into the woods?

    Qi Yu subconsciously looked around, only to realize that the back door of the gymnasium was actually a dense grove.

    Could this small forest be the forest of lovers in the book filled with countless indescribable memories of Xu Manyu and the stocks?

    The different poses of Xiaoshu play automatically popped up in my mind.

    Woo, her brain is dirty——

    Qi Yu suddenly let go of the young man's wrist, quickly took a few steps back, and apologized without sincerity, "I've offended, I've offended."

    Qi Yu turned around and ran away after doing bad things.

    The system chuckled in her ear: [You've already taken off his clothes in your mind, which is really offensive. 】

    Qi Yu was instantly embarrassed by being seen through.

    It lasted for half a second, very calmly: "It's normal for me to dream of the beauty in the world."

    System: [Shameless, shameless. 】

    Qi Yu was just about to reply when someone lifted the back of her neck.

    The whole person is like a little milk cat, baring its teeth and claws, trying to break free.

    Qi Chen is tall and burly, and easily carried his carefree younger sister: "Who is that person?"

    "How dare you kidnap your puppy love!"

    He was far away, and could only see the boy's back.

    With a slender figure, he can fool little girls from the back.

    While Qi Chen was talking, he was carrying his own sister to teach others a lesson.

    Qi Yu quickly hugged her brother's arm and dragged him out of the school: "You think too much, what about puppy love, I just want to study."

    Ever since my sister came back, she never took the initiative to hug him.

    Qi Chen was absent-minded for a few seconds before being dragged away by Qi Yu.

    Forget it, since my sister said she didn't have puppy love, she definitely didn't have puppy love.

    Believing in a sister is one of the rules of a good brother.

    Qi Yu ran away in a hurry, without looking back.

    The handsome boy stood where he was, carelessly stroking the wrist bones touched by the girl just now with his fingertips.

    His eyes followed her slender figure, his eyes were deep, as if he was staring at his prey.

    At this moment, Qi Yu, who was dragging his brother home, heard the words of the system in his mind: [Host, you have successfully attracted Bai Yueguang's attention. ]