Chapter 69

Chapter 69 (It's really exciting to run after flirting [3 more]...)

    The dark desks set off the bright and wanton smile of the girl.

    Qi Yu listened to Xiaoliu's dogleg words in his ear: [Not all hosts are like you. In terms of learning, they can definitely complete every task with ease. 】

    【She can't, it's normal that she can't finish. 】

    Qi Yu thought, this is true, after all, in terms of learning, Xu Manyu is a younger brother.

    Zhou Yunxing watched Qi Shen smile at her, and almost fell under Qi Shen's beauty.

    Fortunately, Jingshen's indifferent eyes brought her back to her senses.     Zhou Yunxing immediately changed the subject: "Qi Shen, don't you think it's strange that Xu Man did so     well

    in the exam?"     Of course Qi Yu was happy.     I am so happy that I want to participate in an IMO celebration, as long as she and Xie Jing both participate, the possibility of Xu Manyu winning the first prize will be reduced by more than 70%.     Would love to see a heartthrob turned into a dwarf and still be so charming.     Qi Yu has a sense of pictures in his mind.     Xiao Liu: The host is really too nasty.     Oh no, too vicious.     Such viciousness is just right.     Originally, I didn't plan to tell my host about Xu Manyu's learning system, for fear that my host would be discouraged and lose without a fight, but I didn't expect—it     underestimated my host.     Its host is indeed different from the coquettish sluts outside.     Qi Yu replied with a smile: "Well, I'm really happy for classmate Xu, I hope she can start a new life."     Qi Yu's scalp felt numb after hearing these words.

    but.

    Zhou Yunxing, who has a filter for Qi Yu, was moved to tears: "Woooooooo, Qi God, you are so kind, how can there be such a kind and beautiful little fairy like you in the world.

    " Little fairy."

    "..."

    Zhou Yunxing lamented a lot.

    Hearing this, Qi Yu almost didn't know her, but she was still very interested in hearing Zhou Yunxing's rainbow fart.

    Tsk.

    Zhou Yunxing is really not only suitable for science, but also very suitable for liberal arts. Look at this accomplishment.

    A little fairy can boast countless kinds of flower heads.

    It wasn't until the teacher came to class that Zhou Yunxing reluctantly left.

    Of course, Qi Yu was also a little bit reluctant.

    She hasn't heard enough.

    It's really rare for Zhou Yunxing to have such a discerning girl.

    After Zhou Yunxing left, Qi Yu looked at Xie Jing with unfinished thoughts: "Praise me."

    Xie Jing glanced at her, and said lightly, "Little Fairy."

    Qi Yu immediately smiled.

    "With such a fairy girlfriend, do you have to have fun every day?"

    Xie Jing calmly replied, "I don't need to."

    "..."

    Qi Yu reacted for two seconds, and finally came to his senses.

    Then secretly held Xie Jing's finger on his knee under the table.

    The happy expression could hardly be concealed: "So you are so happy."