Chapter 111 - 120

.
Chapter 111 (Schedule a wave of chasing wives and crematoriums...)

    Qi Juan originally planned to reject his own sister.

    By the way, tell her that he already has a goal, and let her not make trouble.

    Who knows—

    the next second, Qi Yu's photo was sent over.

    Seeing the woman with gentle eyebrows and eyes in the photo, Qi Juan's fingertips suddenly paused.

    A dark color flashed across his eyes.

    It turned out to be her.

    National Institute of Physics.

    Qi Yu and Su Yan waited for Qi Jun's reply together.

    In fact, Qi Yu was a little worried, fearing that her elder brother would resist the blind date. After all——

    after her mother arranged a blind date for her elder brother last time, her elder brother went on a business trip for two full months and did not come home to live.

    This is how resistant to blind date.

    Never imagined.

    Five minutes later, the eldest brother actually replied yes.

    Can?

    Qi Yu originally had the attitude of giving it a try, but it succeeded!

    Qi Yu looked at the photo of Su Yan that he had sent.

    Seriously thinking about it, is it possible that the elder brother also looks at his face?

    But with the identity of the eldest brother, he must have seen many beauties, so how could he be easily tempted by Su Yan's beauty.

    The eldest brother agreed too happily, and even made an appointment tonight, which always made Qi Yu a little uneasy.

    When Su Yan heard Qi Yu say that the eldest brother of the Qi family agreed to the blind date, she suddenly became nervous. "I'm not ready yet."

    Qi Yu thought for a while, and said to Su Yan: "Sister Su Yan, I will accompany you tonight, don't be afraid, my elder brother looks serious, but he is actually very gentle."

    Really of it?

    Thinking of those cold black eyes, Su Yan felt that that person could not be compared with gentleness.

    However, inexplicably, she chose the one who seemed the most difficult to get along with among the two.

    Obviously——

    Qi Xun seems to be very gentle and easy to talk, and he is also a big star.

    At that time, even if you can't become a couple, you can still ask for an autograph.

    Su Yan: "..."

    A bit regretful.

    When Qi Yu held Su Yan's hand, she felt that her palms were sweating.

    Is this going on a blind date, or is it going to meet the creditor?

    Why are you so nervous.

    Qi Yufu said to his heart: "Sister Su Yan, you have never been on a blind date, have you?"

    Su Yan smiled at Qi Yu: "I am only 25 years old, and I have just graduated for two years, so I am in a hurry to go on a blind date."