Chapter 30

Chapter 30 (Jingshen, who is extremely cleanliness, rubs with his long fingers...)

    "We know!!!"

    A girl lying on the side of the car window replied loudly, "Squad leader, Jingshen can't take the bus!"

    Many people responded: "Yes, yes, yes, that's right."

    Qi Yu smiled Looking at Xu Manyu: "Look, everyone knows it."

    "Okay monitor, don't waste everyone's time, get in the car quickly."

    She was almost the culprit of wasting the time of the students.

    Xu Man laughed, nodded softly, looked at Xie Jing and said, "Then Qi Yu from our class will please classmate Xie."

    Qi Yu: "???"

    What's the matter with this heroine? cooked.

    Are they familiar?

    I need her to please Xie Jing.

    After Xu Manyu finished speaking, Pinting turned around and got into the car, her posture was very beautiful.

    Qi Yu looked at her back, and there was only one sentence in his mind: as long as you run fast, you will not be able to catch up with her.

    Xie Jing didn't respond to Xu Manyu's words at all.

    As if he didn't hear it, he held Qi Yu's hand and walked to the side of the road.

    Qi Yu was very satisfied with Xie Jing's reaction, and asked while following him: "Do you know the monitor of our class?" "What do

    you think of her?"

    "Did you see that she has a halo on her head, like an angel?" For?"

    "Xie Jing?"

    "Little Xie Jing?"

    "Big Xie Jing?"

    Seeing that Xie Jing didn't answer, Qi Yu hugged his arm, "Let's chat."

    Xie Jing leaned over to her After putting on the seat belt, I held her soft little hand again, and her face was as calm as ever, "I don't know, I haven't seen, I haven't seen it."

    Qi Yu: "..."

    Those who didn't know thought Xie Jing had such a desire to survive.

    Look at this standard answer.

    The housekeeper sitting in front was so moved that he wept with joy, the young master has finally grown up.

    Check out this answer.

    It's even more standard than other lovers.

    -

    Ulhak Mountain.

    Because it is not a famous scenic spot, even before the November holiday, there is not much traffic.

    This is a mountain that is more inclined to nature. It is not high, but the scenery is excellent, suitable for autumn outings.

    When Qi Yu and Xie Jing arrived, the school bus hadn't arrived yet.

    Holding hands by Xie Jing, Qi Yu looked up at the foot of the mountain - the stone tablet of Weihe Mountain.

    "Have you ever been here?"

    Qi Yu thought of the town she used to live in, and there was such a mountain that she didn't want to leave her home.