Chapter 31

Chapter 31 (Counterattack VS Jealous [3 more]...)

    Just when Qi Yu was playing tricks on Xie Jing.

    suddenly.

    A thin, skinny gray wolf with fierce eyes came out from the edge of the forest.

    He came straight to Qi Yu.

    Qi Yu: Shit!

    Is Cui Yize so cruel?

    This is a national second-class protected animal. Where did he get it?

    In the book, he didn't have a disabled leg, so he did bad things on his own. Now that his leg is disabled, he has gone crazy and turned to wolves.

    Qi Yu didn't think this wolf was an accident.

    How could there be a hungry wolf suddenly appearing in Ulhak Mountain?

    Seeing the wolf walking towards them step by step, Qi Yu grabbed Xie Jing's hand and was about to run away.

    She can still fight on her own, but now there is a little Jiaojiao by her side!

    Qi Yu dragged Xie Jing to run again and again, cursing in his head again and again: [Dog system, why didn't you say that there are wolves earlier, what use is there for you! ]

    Xiaoliu is wronged: [Master Host, if the task is completed too easily, this is not called a climax task. 】

    【If you can easily upgrade, do you have to wait now. 】

    【Ah, the host is careful, the wolf is coming. ]

    Qi Yu: [Of course I know the wolf is coming! 】

    As soon as she turned around, she could see the hungry wolf drooling.

    "Ah, there are wolves."

    "Run!"

    "Ah!"

    Because there are other tourists, when they see wolves, they all mess up.

    Qi Yu furiously scolded Cui Yize for that pervert in his heart, "Damn it, the two of them don't have any deep hatred, so why did it become a life-and-death relationship?"

    Now it's getting other tourists too.

    No wonder he wanted to take Xu Manyu to the top of the mountain by cable car.

    But fortunately, the wolf only came towards Qi Yu's direction, I don't know if it was because it saw Qi Yu at the first sight.

    Qi Yu let go of Xie Jing's hand: "That wolf is coming at me, you run in the opposite direction first."

    Who knows, just let go of his hand.

    Xie Jingfan held her wrist, the young man's fingers were cold, and his voice was flat: "Go in the direction of no one."

    Now there are many people and chaos.

    "Aww..."

    Probably because they couldn't catch up with Qi Yu and the others, the wolf roared angrily.

    The crowd was even more frightened.

    The place where Qi Yu and the others are located is a very steep hillside.

    It seemed like a long time, but it was actually only two minutes.

    Qi Yu resolutely prepared to jump from here, she said to Xie Jing, "Let go, I'll jump!"