Chapter 43

Chapter 43 (Xie Jing: I just want to see you cry [3 more...]

    "Damn it?"

    "Qi Shen is still awesome!"

    A group of people stood in the corridor of the teaching building, watching the medical convoy driving into the school.

    Immediately, admiration for Qi Yu gradually rose.

    Lin Beicong smiled and said, "Now, Xu Manyu can really have a full-body examination."

    "It's cheaper for her."

    Qi Yu looked at Lin Beicong.

    It seems that since she transferred to Lin Beicong, she has no good looks towards Xu Manyu.

    According to Lin Beicong's appearance and background, being a heroine is more than enough stock. Unexpectedly, he was not controlled by the halo of the heroine at all.

    Instead, Qi Yu looked at him twice more.

    Just because of these two eyes.

    Meng Hechen climaxed: "Brother Yu thinks our brother Cong is super handsome, he's not worse than Jingshen, right?" Seizing the

    opportunity, Meng Hechen spared no effort to promote their brother Cong.

    After hearing this, Qi Yu chuckled lightly.

    She confessed to Xie Jing whenever she had the opportunity, "Although your brother Cong looks good, I like the face of our little Xie Jing's baby better."

    Lin Beicong cast a cold glance at Meng Hechen: "Shut up.

    " Xiang Qi Yu seemed unintentional: "I'm learning boxing recently, what is Xie Jing learning?"

    Qi Yu suddenly remembered the "Curse of Pure Heart" held by Xie Jing's fingers, she pursed her lips, and answered seriously: " He is learning to recite scriptures recently."

    What for?

    Chanting?

    Meng Hechen looked at Qi Yu in bewilderment, are the learning directions of learning the gods so complicated these years?

    Even Lin Beicong, after hearing the recent situation of Xie Jing, his rival in love, wondered if he was going to win without a fight.

    Xie Jing is about to learn to chant scriptures, which is obviously to take refuge in my Buddha.

    What more emotions and desires, what more girlfriend.

    Lin Beicong looked at Qi Yu's exquisite side face seriously, and clenched his fists. His chances are a bit high.

    The third class in the morning.

    Chu Tian, ​​who followed Xu Manyu to the infirmary, finally came back.

    "Qi Yu, the head teacher is looking for you."

    As soon as Chu Tian came back, she walked towards Qi Yu cautiously and said.

    Qi Yu looked sideways at Chu Tian.

    The eyes were obviously extremely calm, but Chu Tian was frightened and uneasy, and she took the initiative to explain, "It seems to be because of Xu Manyu's matter." Thinking of

    the face of Xu Manyu she saw just now, Chu Tian's heart was pounding.

    I always feel that if she was not obedient last time, she is the one who is disfigured now.