Chapter 40

Chapter 40 (This is the adult gift??? [3 more...)

    Qi Yu grabbed Xie Jing's wrist with his small hand, and didn't move for a long time: "???" To

    slap him for no reason?

    She is afraid that she will be regarded as a fool.

    Of course not inexplicable.

    After the system is upgraded, the plot in the original book can be transmitted to Qi Yu.

    Qi Yu blinked slightly.

    Then start to digest the original plot.

    In the original book, the disfigured Qi Yu also held such a grand eighteenth birthday party.

    After all, the Qi family really loves her.

    Because of the disfigurement of Qi Yu in the book, her air pressure is very low, and her self-esteem is getting worse. At that time, she was also wearing the beautiful curtain that Ms. Bai asked the designer to design for her, only revealing a pair of beautiful peach blossom eyes.

    The guests who didn't know about Qi Yu's disfigurement all praised her for being beautiful.

    But at this time, because Xu Manyu accidentally bumped into Qi Yu, knocked off the curtain on her face, and exclaimed again, everyone saw Qi Yu's disfigured appearance.

    Immediately, everyone looked at Qi Yu from amazement to pity and horror in an instant.

    At that time, Qi Yu viciously slapped the teary-eyed and wronged Xu Manyu.

    It was obvious that she bumped into Qi Yu accidentally, and she kept apologizing to Qi Yu as if she had been wronged.

    It seemed that Qi Yu, who slapped her, not only lost his self-esteem, but even... became a rude and savage country girl in everyone's eyes.

    After reading the plot in the original book, Qi Yu muttered, "Xu Manyu is such a bitch!"

    Seeing Qi Yu standing firmly, Xie Jing didn't leave.

    He looked at her in surprise.

    Didn't you really want a gift just now, why don't you leave now, and still muttering in a low voice.

    Xie Jing asked, "What are you talking about?"

    Qi Yu was pulled by Xie Jing's strength, and only then did he remember that there was a very powerful Bai Yueguang next to him.

    A little big.

    This counterattack mission is really...

    After Qi Yu watched the plot, although there was no resistance.

    But it's not easy.

    It's even harder to explain to Xie Jing.

    Qi Yu thought about it for two seconds, and decided to hit a straight ball: "Xie Jing, I don't like her."

    She pointed at Xu Manyu who was still on the terrace with her little finger, and said with a small mouth: "She bullied me.

    " fault.

    Anyway, Qi Yu in the book is her.

    Qi Yu said it with confidence.

    Xie Jing didn't ask Xu Manyu why he bullied her, but instead said: "The bullying is back."

    It really is a simple and rough flower of Gaoling.

    Qi Yu felt that she was going the right way: "Then if I want to hit her later, don't stop me." Don't feel sorry for the