Chapter 38

Chapter 38 (She was the one who forced the pure and innocent beauty...)

    In the dimly lit flower room, bursts of tantalizing floral fragrance permeated the air.

    On the glass wall, two figures of a man and a woman can be vaguely seen fitting together.

    The boy leaned over and kissed the girl's lips wantonly.

    Qi Yu felt that her waist was about to break.

    After a while, she began to be out of breath, and stars began to appear in front of her eyes.

    "Hmm..."

    Stretching out her hand to push the strong arm of the young man in front of her, Qi Yu finally turned her head away.

    Xie Jing's thin lips brushed against her ear inadvertently, and his warm breath fell on her frail and fair shoulder blades, causing tremors.

    "You..."

    Qi Yu managed to recover, her beautiful red lips were full of radiance.

    Just about to curse in shame.

    But he heard a man's cold and vigilant voice not far away: "Where is who?"

    Qi Yu began to brainstorm.

    He remembered what Xie Jing said when he kissed her just now.

    He said someone?

    Fuck, there are people! ! !

    Not lying to her.

    The footsteps behind her were getting closer, and Qi Yu suddenly raised her eyes to look at the young man who was standing beside her in a leisurely manner.

    Her moist peach blossom eyes were full of anger, and she didn't care about anything. She pinched the back of Xie Jing's hand with her small hand and said silently, "It's all your fault. Someone discovered it."

    Xie Jing was not afraid of pain.

    He leaned over and whispered in her ear, "I told you so."

    The boy approached.

    Qi Yu could even see the water on his thin red lips.

    The little face that was originally calm turned red again.

    This is...she did it! !

    Even ignoring the strange man's voice behind him, he covered Xie Jing's thin lips and wiped them vigorously a few times.

    Xie Jing hugged Qi Yu's slender figure, and pressed her small face tightly in his arms.

    Across the dense vine branches in the greenhouse, he vaguely saw a tall and strong figure three meters away from them.

    Boom.

    Boom.

    Boom—

    the sound of footsteps is close at hand.

    Qi Yu curled up in Xie Jing's arms and even stopped breathing.

    One last sound.

    A soft and familiar female voice came from behind: "Brother Xi Cheng, I'm so cold."

    The man's footsteps turned abruptly.

    He walked quickly towards the direction where the girl was sitting.

    He didn't hear the sound just now, could it be that he heard it wrong.

    After all, Xi Cheng has been trained since he was a child, and he is very sensitive to the environment and sound.