Chapter 44

Chapter 44 (The Boy and the Cat/The Girl and the Menarche [1...)

    Follow Qi Yu's line of sight.

    Xu Manyu is leaning delicately and weakly in the arms of a tall man. If Xu Manyu is not a high school student, the old grandson can give this scene a 80%.

    However...

    Xu Manyu is both a high school student and the monitor of his class.

    Old Sun coughed lightly, hinting: "Xu Manyu, this is your brother?"

    Xu Manyu blushed, and although he lifted himself up from Xi Cheng's arms, his fingers still held onto the corner of his clothes as if relying on him.

    Her eyes were watery and her expression was flustered, which was very distressing.

    "Teacher, I, I, I..."

    Seeing her shy and embarrassed but unable to lie, Xi Cheng sighed softly, and rubbed the top of her hair.

    Looking at Lao Sun calmly: "Hello, teacher, I am her fiance."

    Lao Sun: "..."

    Qi Yu: "Wow."

    So overbearing.

    It's like watching a drama in which a large-scale domineering president pursues a young wife on campus.

    Qi Yu stretched her tone: "So it's her fiancé."

    "No wonder they are hugged so tightly in school."

    Old Sun: "..."

    Stop talking, the class teacher can't bear it anymore.

    Qi Yu smiled and said, "Mr. Xi, does your mother know that you have a fiancée?

    "

    Xu Manyu's complexion suddenly turned pale again.

    The body is almost crumbling.

    Xi Cheng quickly took her back into his arms, and looked at Qi Yu with dissatisfaction, "It has nothing to do with Ms. Qi."

    Qi Yu waited for his words, and waved on the spot: "Since it has nothing to do, then I will go first gone."

    If she didn't leave, she was afraid that Xie Jing couldn't help driving her family away for nothing.

    When she sent Da Bai Bai over just now, she completely forgot about Xie Jing's obsessive cleanliness.

    Where there are clean freaks who like hair-shedding creatures.

    It's only because she is too confident in Da Baibai.

    The cat hasn't been found yet, how could Xi Cheng let her go.

    Xi Cheng's people were already surrounded outside the infirmary.

    Qi Yu wanted to force her out, but it really took some effort.

    Just when Qi Yu was considering whether to use force to break through, there were muffled groans and the sound of fists hitting flesh and blood from outside.

    The sound is getting louder and louder.

    Even Xi Cheng was attracted.

    Qi Yu looked down the steps of the infirmary from a distance along the glass wall.

    The infirmary is connected to the playground, and a few steps down is the green playground. At this time, there are already many people lying on the playground.