Chapter 64

Chapter 64 (Who Wants to Hug You, I'm Simple [...])

    Hearing this familiar voice that couldn't be more familiar, Qi Yu immediately took off the entire blindfold.

    Looking up.

    Xie Jing's calm and handsome face instantly came into view.

    Qi Yu opened her small mouth slightly: "You?"

    "Why are you here?"

    She couldn't speak clearly.

    Xie Jing looked down at the little girl's round peach eyes, and hooked her thin lips: "Aren't you happy to see me?" "Didn't you say

    last night..."

    "Okay, stop talking !" Qi Yu glanced at the students next to him who listened to them with their ears pricked up, and now he was no longer confused, and quickly raised his hand to cover Xie Jing's mouth.

    How can they say in public what they say in private!

    Especially: "..."

    Qi Yu thought of the shameful words she said last night to coax Xie Jing.

    If Xie Jing said it in public now, she would be ashamed.

    Seeing her flustered expression, Xie Jing gave a low laugh, and took advantage of the opportunity to hold her wrist.

    "Okay, let's not talk about it."

    The melon-eating crowd next to me sighed.

    Why don't you say it, they want to listen to the scene! ! !

    But...

    now it's really cool to kowtow CP face to face.

    Everyone smiled at Qi Yu and the others with their aunt.

    Qi Yu's scalp was numb from seeing them, and he quickly changed the topic: "What's the matter with you, are you going to the winter camp too?"

    Seeing Xie Jing sitting next to her.

    Qi Yu thinks that Xie Jing's obsession with cleanliness is not so serious anymore? ? ?

    It was the whispering of the two people in the seat behind her that made her understand.

    "It's no wonder that when we get in the car, we have to disinfect it. The car is brand new. It turns out that it's because Jingshen is coming." "I heard that

    this car is sponsored by Jingshen."

    "Oh my god, this is to accompany relatives Is God taking the exam?"

    "Jingshen has really paid too much for his little wife."

    "..."

    Qi Yu had heard that she was doing fine.

    The more I listen to it, the more strange it becomes.

    What the hell is the little wife...

    Here, Xie Jing didn't stop him after hearing this, but was very interested: "Yes."

    Teacher Zou was sitting next to them, and when he heard the conversation between Qi Yu and Xie Jing, he was in high spirits: "This With classmate Xie Jing this time, our mausoleum is stable."

    Xie Jing's reputation spread far and wide.

    After all, Xie Jing was the only student who refused the invitation of the national team.